IV

Sirius POV

I was chatting with Remus, James and Peter about everything, sitting at the Gryffindor table. James kept drooling over Lily saying she was so perfect and that this year would be the year that she said yes.

Remus had his nose in a book, half listening to me. And Peter was staring at me like he worshipped me. I

f you didn't know, we four are the Marauders, coolest pranksters in Hogwarts. Our pranks were legendary. Most of the time it involved that greese-ball Slytherin Severus Snape. Because it was a new year at Hogwarts, we had to think of pranks.

We started whispering ideas, mostly about dying peoples hair pink. "What if we did a prank on the first years as a welcome to Hogwarts gift?" I said, excitement visible in my voice. "Padfoot, we did that last year! We need to think of something bigger!" Exclaimed Prongs dramatically. "What do you think Moony?" He questioned the bookworm, who was engrossed in his book. "Hmmmm..? Well we should do something to everyone, but take our time with it. Don't do it right now" He stated, looking up from his book.

We smiled knowingly. "Aww... Moony! You always pretend to be a nerd but we know, that at heart, you are the biggest prankster of them all!" I laughed, gaining looks from surrounding classmates. I smirked at the girls, who all swooned and blushed, sighing. Moony stared at me, red faced.

"Shut up Padfoot!" I laughed louder. "So wha-"

I was interrupted by Dumbledore who was announcing that the sorting had began. I hadn't even noticed the group of nervous first years near the front. Minnie started calling out names and the said first years would stumble up, looking extremely nervous, before being sorted. Our table got a few first years and we all patiently waited for the food to appear. But it didn't.

I stared at the headmaster curiously. He kept talking. "Now for some special circumstances, we shall have a transfer student for the sixth year. We all stared at each other in shock. Hogwarts had never had a transfer before.

"She will be coming from America! And treat her with respect!" So it's a girl! She'll fall under my charm in an instant. No girl couldn't! I was famous for being a ladykiller and all the girls wanted to go out with me. I dumped them after a few days though. They got really boring after a while. "You may come in!" Dumbledore said, his voice covering the chatter of the great Hall. The doors were pushed open and figure stepped through the open doors confidently. I held my breath. She was gorgeous. She had a powerful aura around her. She walked towards the front of the hall, ignoring the stares she received. She sat on the stall, and Minnie placed the hat on her head, so it was covering her eyes. She yelped out in shock.

The hat probably started talking. She gained a few laughs because of that. She sat their for a few minutes before raising her voice slightly. "Uhhh... you don't wanna do that..." A melodic voice travelled through the great Hall.

"Gryffindor!"

Our table started clapping loudly and wolf whistling as she hopped down from the stool, and ran towards our table, heading towards Evans and her friends. She sat down, her long blonde hair bobbing up and down, and her stunning blue eyes alive with excitement. I couldn't stop staring at her.

A hand waved in front of my face. "EARTH TO SIRIUS! WOOHOO" (BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT! No? No one?! Ok.....) I snapped. "WHAT!" I stared at the person. It was Prongs. He smirked. "Is someone in love?" He teased. I scoffed. "Never!" I stated surely. Remus was staring at the girl too. Then the food appeared and me and Prongs started wolfing it down, ignoring Moony's warnings. I looked back at the girl and saw her chatting with Gryffindors, a smile plastered on her face.

I know this is more of a filler but next chapter will hopefully be a bit more interesting. If anyone has any suggestions for this story then feel free to message me cause I have no idea where this story is going and i don't want to be one of those types of people that discontinue their story for lack of inspiration.:)

bbbaaaaaiiiiii!!!