Spilling Secrets

"Vernon!" Woozi whispered in Vernon's ear, quite loudly too. It startled the boy and he immediately swung an arm in defence. Knocking Woozi dead in the nose.

Jeonghan tried his hardest not to laugh, his face burning red. Dino and DK were snickering quietly.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Vernon whispered, trying to reach over to Woozi to hug him. Woozi giggled while pushing Vernon's hands away.

"Don't worry about it. We wanted to ask you if you want to join our prank night?"

Vernon rolled his eyes, "why is it always me you ask?"

"Cause you're fun to be with, now come on!"

"Don't tell me we're pranking Joshua, if so count me out!" Vernon raised his hands as if to defend himself.

Woozi furrowed his brows. Dino on the other hand found the opportunity to tease him.

"Why? Do you like him or something?" he snickered. Vernon turned a shade of beetroot.

"What?! No! Not in that way!"

"Ooooh" Jeonghan and DK said in a girly, high pitched voice. Prank night just got ten times better.

"I just want to help Joshua get better, that's all! I don't fancy him!" Vernon's face got redder and redder, if that was even possible.

"It's because you love him~" they continued to tease. They didn't even care about whispering anymore, they were pretty much shouting. So everyone could hear...

Mingyu opened the door, having heard the teasing comments, and cocked a brow at Vernon.

"Who does he love?"

Vernon glared at Jeonghan, "Don't you dare"

Jeonghan turned to Mingyu and smirked, "join us for prank night and we'll tell you"

Mingyu sighed, "I broke a hole in the stairs last time I joined you, remember?"

DK snorted at the thought, Woozi giggled with him.

"Of course we do, that was funny"

"So...hell yeah I'll join you guys. I want to know your secrets..." Mingyu chuckled.

Vernon couldn't get more embarrassed than he already was. Maybe it was true though, like hell he'd admit it. If Joshua knew, he would never talk to him again. Disown him like a puppy on the street.

All of the boys were in the corridor now, and their tones have lowered back to a whisper. Mingyu was sucking up all the secrets like a vacuum.

"So, Joshua?" Mingyu couldn't stop smiling, "I wouldn't worry about it Vernon. I can tell you a secret if you like?"

"Which is?" a tomato-faced Vernon asked.

"I've had a crush on Wonwoo for the past three years"

Jeonghan tripped over his own two feet, while DK and Dino grip onto each other for support, since both of them were losing their balance from laughing.

"As if we didn't know! He knows too" Dino squealed.

Mingyu's eyes widened, "he does?!"

"Probably not, he's pretty oblivious if you ask me. I just wanted to see you panic" Dino smirked at the taller. Mingyu squinted.

"If he finds out from you, I'll be the last thing you see before you die"

"Got it"

————————
"So...who exactly are we pranking?" Vernon raised a brow as Jeonghan, who was rummaging through the fridge.

"Your boyfriend" Jeonghan bit on his lip to force back a laugh. They had to be quiet if they didn't want to disturb the whole house. They did wake up Mingyu after all...

Vernon gasped, "I said no!"

"Ha, you didn't deny it" Jeonghan was now using his hand to block out the laughter. Maybe having sweets before bed was a bad idea. He was hyper as ever.

"He's not my boyfriend, I don't even like him in that-"

"What the fuck are you guys doing?"

Jeonghan grabbed the spray bottle and squirted the water into Joshua's eyes, resulting with more curse words and a punch to the chest.

"Will you stop that?!" Joshua whispered loudly. "What are you guys doing up anyway?"

"Prank night, wanna join?" Woozi smiled sweetly.

"I'd rather not, I came here for headache medicine"

"That was quite a fall, wasn't it?" Vernon frowned, Joshua nodded.

"Tell me about it, I've never had concussion so bad"

The whole time Vernon and Joshua were talking, the rest of the boys eyed them and smiled widely. Waiting for the two to notice their expressions.

"You sure you won't join us?" Vernon smiled warmly. Joshua gulped his medicine down with some water and then stood for a moment.

"If we're going after the leader, then count me in" Joshua smiled cheekily.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Mingyu held his hands up as if to halt something in his path. "Joshua. THE Joshua who hates all of us with a burning passion. THE Joshua who is secretly plotted our murder...wants to join prank night?"

Joshua stared at Mingyu before rolling his eyes.

"Okay let's clear some things for a moment" Joshua pointed a finger at the taller. Mingyu already felt intimidated.

"I DO NOT hate any of you, you just piss me off. Second of all, I'm not plotting any murders...I'm not your enemy...

And last of all...yes I want to join your little "prank night""

"You didn't want to go when Woozi asked you..." Dino pointed out with a cheeky smile on his face, Vernon glared at him.

"Am I not allowed to change my mind?" Joshua cocked a brow.

"Oh no, no! You are...you are" Dino continued to smirk, confusing the heck out of Joshua. Vernon continued to glare while the rest of the group covered their mouths to muffle their laughter.

Joshua decided to brush it off, they were all immature anyway.

"Good. So, how are we going to get Seongcheol?"