Nandu(sarcastically): What a pleasant morning.

Abhi(grinning): Let me take the opportunity to make the pleasant morning of the only love of my life even more pleasant with these gorgeous roses.

Nandu(glared): Stop flirting with me. Will you?

Abhi(pouts): You call me a flirt? I am hurt.

Nandu(nodding her head in disbelief): Do you even realize there's someone else present here beside you?

Abhi(sheepishly): Kya karun jaaneman. Tumhare alawa koi dikhta hi nahi.

Nandu(rolling her eyes): If you're done with your this oh-so-romantic-mood, can we please discuss work?

Abhi(smirked): Only if you come on a date with me later. Even a simple coffee date would work.

Nandu(sarcastically): Sure. Why not. But I will also decorate your face with some hot coffee. Sounds interesting?

Abhi(gulping scaredly): This is so unprofessional of you, Ms. Murthy? Why are you wasting time on some random guy? Is this how you work?

Nandu(glares at him and turns towards Cabir): Cabir, he's back to his senses now. Just ignore whatever crap he uttered since the time he entered the room.

Abhimanyu pouts to which Nandu royally ignores him and starts discussing the designs. An hour later, with all the inputs from Cabir, Abhimanyu, and Nandu, they completed the designs.

Abhi(smiled widely): These look good. So let's finalize these designs.

Nandu(hesitatingly): Abhimanyu, can we please let Manik look over these before we finalize it? He was supposed to be here but something important came up at the final moment.

Her demand startled both Cabir and Abhimanyu. While Cabir got into thinking, a curious Abhimanyu couldn't stop himself from asking her.

Abhi(raising an eyebrow): Why are you bothered about a mere assistant, Murthy?

Though Cabir got furious with the way he mentioned about Manik, he too was eager to know Nandu's answer and hence decided to stay silent.

Nandu(reasoned out): Abhimanyu, he isn't a mere assistant. If you forgot, he is Manik, Manik Malhotra. He is the heir of Malhotra Industries.

Abhi(curiously): But now, he is just an assistant working under you, right? He hasn't yet taken up the responsibilities of this company.

Nandu(explained): That doesn't change the facts, right? I never saw him as a mere assistant. Yes, I know he isn't experienced or mature enough to take the responsibilities of the company but he is responsible towards the work given to him. He is smart, hardworking and would become a capable CEO. He is still a kid and we are protecting him from the evil eyes of this field until the time we can meanwhile giving him the required exposure. Why do you think I ask him to go through each and every paper that reaches me? It's my responsibility to let him know everything about the company and its projects.

Cabir blinked away some tears that formed in his eyes listening to Nandu. On the other hand, Abhimanyu stood up from his place and wrapped his hands around Nandu startling her and Cabir. Breaking the hug, he kneeled in front of her, held both her hands and confessed.

Abhi(cooed): You have been an inspiration to me since the day 1, Nandini. Trust me, of course I know Manik, his work and everything about him. I didn't mean to demean him. I was just curious about him and you know me right, I can't stay with this curiosity? This was just a way to let the truth out of you. Manik is special for you and I can see that. I will stay by your side darling in every move of yours. And I love you. There's no one till now whom I respect as much as I respect you.

Nandu(chuckles): You love me. You respect me. You consider me as an inspiration. Aur kuch bach gaya kya, Abhimanyu?

Abhi sighs seeing her normal.

Abhi(bowed his head down dramatically): Jaan bhi haazir hai aapke naam, Janeman.

Nandu(rolling her eyes): And the Abhimanyu Thakkar is back again.

Abhi(teased): Chalo. You get the designs finalized by your future heir and inform me. As you don't want to come on a date with me, let me find some girl for myself.

He winks and pecks her forehead before leaving the room. Cabir was hell confused with all the happenings and had frowns on his forehead but decided to leave to clear his head.

Cabir(softly): Nandu, main bhi nikal raha hun.

Nandu(chuckles): Ok. But stop frowning. Jaise hi Manik aayega, I will ask him to call you.

He gives her a small smile and leaves.

After a few minutes

Manik hurriedly enters the office and bumps into someone making the person glare at him. 

Who do you think Manik bumped this time? And why is he in a hurry? Did he mess up anything or something else?

A few words for Nandini and her trust on Manik? 

A few words for Abhimanyu?