Rings

Request- Harry loses one of his rings and Y/N helps him find it!

"Fucking hell!", Harry barked as he threw the couch pillows onto the floor irritatedly.

"Babe, relax", Y/N softly voiced, sighing loudly and running a hand through her hair as Harry practically tore up the house. "We'll find it, H. I promise", she reassured him, but he wasn't hearing it.

Throwing another pillow onto the floor and glaring up at her. "How? For fuck sake, how the hell are we going to find that damn ring?"

Her pretty eyes diverted to the floor in anguish at his outburst and Harry guiltily huffed, pursing his lips and striding over to her before grabbing her hands sweetly. "M'not trying to yell at yeh princess, I just-"

"It was your favorite ring", she interrupted. "I know, I get it. I acted the same way when I lost my diamond earrings."

"Oh yes, yeh threw a whole tantrum", He teased causing her to laugh. Memories of that night surfaced around in her head as she recalled how she kept Harry up that night, making him look all around the house, in every corner, for her earrings she soon found in her purse.

"Yeah...that was a rough night", she giggled, tightening her grasp on his hands as he nodded in agreement.

"I guess I just...", he started, rolling his eyes and sighing in frustration. "I'm really pissed that I lost it out of all of my rings-"

"I get it-"

"No, petal. Yeh don't", he frowned. "Yeh and I both know that it's not just my favorite ring. Yeh love it too and because yeh love it so much....I was gonna get it all cleaned up and surprise yeh with it", he pouted.

Y/N's mouth dropped in awe and a large smile took over her features. "Harry", she cooed. "That's so sweet aww, baby, I love you so much."

Harry blushed as he peered down at her before grabbing her face gently in his hands and kissing her passionately. Their lips moved together heatedly, tongues tied as they shared the loving moment. Harry opened his eyes momentarily, slightly pulling away and staring past Y/N. "What the fuck?"

"What is it?", Y/N asked, turning around to glance at what Harry's eyes were attached to.

The two of them looked over to their little puppy who rested in his dog house, rolling the ring around with his wet nose. Y/N and Harry couldn't help but laugh and shake their heads in amusement. "Little man", Harry cooed, walking towards the puppy to grab the ring before rinsing and wiping it clean. "Can't believe little rascal had it the whole time."

"Neither can I", Y/N giggled as Harry approached her, grabbing her hand in his warm one before sliding the ring onto her middle finger.

"S'quite large on yeh", he chuckled. "We can get it resized for-"

"No, H this is your ring. We don't have to do all of that, but I'll happily borrow it from time to time", Y/N assured him.

He stared into her eyes, wanting to further pester the argument but decided to ignore it; After all, when Y/N's mind was made up, it was hard to change it. Harry took a deep breath and twisted the ring around on her finger. "Alright, baby. Deal....for now. And besides...", his voice trailed off as he tapped his long digit against her ring finger. "A new ring will be placed here very soon."