High

Request- Imagine Y/N and Harry high together!

I've never been high before so I hope I somewhat captured this right XD

Coughing filled the room and your senses felt so amplified and proficient, like you inherited some kind of superhero power or something.

What would you call yourself?

Smokey?

Or maybe just weed woman.

Tingles ran through your body as you leaned against the kitchen counter, letting it all sink in. Everything was so enhanced from the fluff flying around the room to the brightness of the TV hanging on the wall. Your eyes moved to the scorching joints that laid on the coffee table, almost incoherent as illusions loaded your head. Your loud thoughts were dying down ironically, held captive as all you could do was laugh at the little things in sight; And if it wasn't clear already....you're high as shit.

Yet, Harry was just a little bit higher.

He allows his song, Woman, to play in the background and it's never sounded better. Each beat was a pulsating eargasm, making you shiver though you were nowhere near cold. You both cough simultaneously before a frown etches onto your features. You've never been high before and the perception was certainly foreign; You just wanted to try it, but not alone which is why Harry was seen stretched out onto the couch in the living room.

Now, you weren't going to lie; You felt so at ease like you were laying on a cloud that would never vanish from underneath you and you truthfully couldn't remember a moment you've felt this content, but you weren't going to tell Harry that, not wanting to crumble his ego.

You watch as he winces, placing his large hands over the skin of his eyes. "Can yeh turn the light off, please?", he desperately cries out. "It burns and I'm melting."

"Mkay, wicked witch of the west", you joke, taking careful strides to the light switch and switching it off.

He sighs in relief, removing his hands before beaming from ear to ear. "Thank yeh, baby." He opens his arms out for you lazily, and you send him a cute smile, walking over to him and peering down at his body.

"You're so long", you note, letting him grab at your waist to pull you down on top of him.

"Oi hush", he groans.

You giggle against his chest, circling your hands around him as he skims your back with his fingers. "How do you feel?"

"I feel good....settled I guess yeh can say", he replies in advance of erupting into laughter.

"Jesus you're laughing at everything", you rebuke.

"I can't help it", he simpers. "How about you?"

Besides your thoughts, everything seemed deafening; More clear in sound. From the raindrops that tapped against the roof like little steps of reindeers on the house, to Harry's heartbeat that was beating so raucously you almost thought about covering your ears.
You were elevated. Peaked. Unreachable. Intoxicatingly drugged, slowly starting to giggle as you thought of all the words to possibly describe this feeling. "Different", you finally say.

He nods his head in agreement, hand edging down to rest on your bum, suddenly shaking his head, appearing to be in awe as he gazes up at the ceiling. "Time is going by so fast."

"It's moving achingly slow to me."

"Really?", he asks, rather intrigued by your disagreement. "S'odd....heard this stuff affects people differently."

"Can't argue with that."

"Why yeh so quiet?", he questions, looking down at you.

"I'm talking in a reasonable volume", you giggle, chest bouncing against his.

"S'weird", he shrugs. "Yeh smell really good."

"What the hell? You're so random", you say lifting your head to look at him only to receive a pout. "Are you hungry? Maybe we can get some food....I don't know", you chuckle. "I heard food taste amazing when you're on edge."

"Yeh know what else probably taste amazing?", he grins.

"What?"

He doesn't answer, instead he scoots your body up his so until your noses are touching and your eyes lock, capturing your lips with his. He kisses you gently and goosebumps rise up your body at the feeling of his doughy lips moving with yours so intently, provoking you to moan gracefully into his mouth. He pulls away after a few minutes with a smack, another grin crawling onto his face. "I was right", he winks. "Yeh just so fucking beautiful."

You blush and bite down on your bottom lip, closing your eyes and inhaling sharply before you suddenly feel a lick to your face. Your eyes widen and you glare at the green eyed boy below you. "Harry!", you scowl, rubbing the wetness from your cheek with your hand.

"What?", he innocently inquires.

"Can't just go around licking people!"

"I don't", he swears. "Just you."

You shake your head, resting it back onto his broad chest. He places his hands underneath your shirt, scratching his nails against your lower back and you sigh, letting his symbolic movements cast you away. "Do yeh know what I think about a lot?"

"Kiwi", you answer. "Sex. Your terrible communication skills", you list off things with a teasing smile.

He chuckles, wrapping his arms around you. "Yes, yes and yes", he replies. "But you're missing something."

"Hmm?"

"Kids."

"Kids?"

"Yeah, I just....I want a lot of kids with yeh. Maybe so many that we'll have to hire a thousand babysitters."

"Don't think my body can handle that many", you admit.

"We'll see", he promises with a squeeze to your bum.

You stroke his tatted arm causing him to hiss at your cold fingers and you mutter a quick 'sorry' before speaking again. "Do you think you'll ever get high again?"

"Maybe....kinda wish it could be like this forever" he breathes. "But I like reality too."