Over

Hey babes!!

Sorry for not updating a ton!

Been busy with other books!

How r u loves tho??

Here's an request for meh lovely @bigfoot4254

Hope u enjoy!!!!

"You go get me some fucking beer, bitch!" Evan yelled at you.

You quickly nodded, grabbing your keys and walking out of the house and into the car.

Instead of following Evan's instructions you wanted to stop by your best friends Harry's house really quick.

You soon got to his house, getting out of the car and rushing to his door.

After ringing the doorbell he soon opened the door, smiling widely at you.

"Hello, lovely" he smiled.

You walked into his house and hugged him. You felt him sigh as he hugged you back. "What'd he do?"

You frowned, Harry knew Evan so well.

"Did he hit you again?"

You shook your head as Harry brought you inside closing the door so you two can sit on the couch.

"No...he hit me yesterday though. This morning he just got really mad at me for leaving a cup on the counter and he started slamming things around. He told me to get him beer but....I just wanted to stop by yours first."

Harry frowned shaking his head. "Love...you need to break up with him-"

"I can't-"

"You can, and you will. He abuses you Y/N! How can you deal with that, me being the only person that knows?"

You shook your head as tears started to fall.

"I...didn't mean to make you cry, love I just....you need to dump him before it's too late-"

"It's already too late Harry" you cried. "Anytime he gets mad, even when it's not my fault, he still hits me."

"Come on", Harry said standing up. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"To get this asshole out of your life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pulled up to the shared house you and Evan had, Harry sitting in the passengers seat. "Remember the plan?" He asked. You nodded getting out of the car and unlocking the door to the house.

You walked inside, passing Evan up as he sat on the couch lazily. "Aye!!" He yelled.

You continued your path to your room. You quickly grabbed your bag, stuffing main important things into it.

You quickly walked out the room and into Evan.

"What the hell are you doing? And where the fuck is my beer?"

"We're done Evan" you spoke.

Evan raised his hand up to try and hit you until he was interrupted.

"Freeze! Hands up!" Policemen shouted as they walked inside the house, grabbing a hold of Evan.

"Why are you arresting me?"

"You're attacking a woman. Which is against the law."

You ran into Harry's arm as he smiled at you.

Evan was rushed into the cop car and you smiled widely at Harry who kissed your temple. "It's over babe. I promise."

Ew that sucked!

Hope you enjoyed anyway!