Author's Note

Hey bbys!!! I miss you guys so much and I hope you're all doing well!! School has been keeping me very busy and I'm sorry about that, but I haaaave to make this post! You guys....my first imagines book has officially reached 1 Million views!! You guys are so incredible and I can't thank you enough for reading my shitty writing!! When I first started writing on wattpad and released my first imagines book, I was around 13 and I'll be turning 18 soon. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me and growing with me and I hope you can all see how much my writing has grown, because I swear every time I go back and read old chapters I've written when I was 13 I seriously cringe!! So thank you all so much, I cannot believe it!!!

Oh and one more announcement, for those of you who do not write on wattpad, wattpad only allows a book to be up to 200 chapters and this post is considered my 191 chapter of this book, which means I only have 9 more chapters to update until I create my THIRD Harry Styles Imagines and Preferences book!!! So once again, thank you all so much for all of the love you give! I love all of you beyond words and I can't wait to update more imagines for you all!! Love you!

~ Da'sia ❤️