Say Cheese

Request- Harry and Y/N take dirty pics of each other and then end up doing it!

He'd just start to become really impatient though it was all his idea in the first place.

After a long dinner meeting at some fancy restaurant, you both walk inside to your heated home, he immediately takes off his jacket and you start to pry your heels from your aching feet. He smiles as you stretch your arms up, telling him how good it feels now that you're 'free'. He picks you up in his arms, pecking sweet kisses all over your face, telling you how much you've been a tease all night with that dress on. He kicks your bedroom door open and stands you on your feet. "Think I wanna take some pictures", he beams.

"Pictures?", you question.

"Yeah, like, I don't know", he chuckles. "Just some intimate pictures of us that we can stash."

You purse your lips and cock your head, slightly intrigued by the idea. "Okay...I'm in, but where do we start?"

He wickedly grins, grabbing his Polaroid camera from his night stand, quickly placing more film into before ridding his shoes. "Get on the bed for me", he says.
Your eyebrows furrow together, but you listened to him, walking to the bed and sitting on the edge before he suddenly stops you. "Can yeh stand?"

"That's risky", you chuckle. You carefully stand up on the cushiony mattress and turn around to stare down at Harry. "What's next?"

"Yeh trust me, right?"

"Yes, H, of course."

"I swear these pictures will only stay between yeh and I", he says making you nod your head with questioning eyes. "Need yeh to strip for me and I'm gonna take some pics." You take a deep breath and swallow hard, starting to unzip your dress. "Slowly", he adds. You move the zipper achingly slow down your back letting the tight clothing fall down to your feet and Harry's takes a picture quickly, the flash lighting the room. You slightly kick the dress off of the bed, hands coming up to remove your hair from the high ponytail you installed earlier; As your hair drapes down your shoulders, Harry takes another picture. "Yeh like a personal model", he coos, snapping a few pictures before letting you proceed. "Just so pretty."

You blush at his words, fingers skimming to the waistband of your underwear. You notice how Harry bites his lip in anticipation, slowly moving the camera up to view to get ready. You pull the silky material down your legs and Harry has at it, snapping far too many pictures that only make you chuckle. He lets the pictures produce, taking the film and softly placing it onto the small stack of his nightstand that was starting to build up. You giggle and glide your fingers to your bra, unclasping it steadily and unhurriedly moving it down your arms to let your breast bounce into the open. Harry licks his lips and snaps away at you, bright flashing filling the room and you close your eyes with a large beam.

"Gonna blind me", you note.

Harry chuckles and lifts the camera once more. "Say cheese." You roll your eyes, striking a sexy pose with a beautiful smile. Harry snaps a few pictures and you notice the bulge forming in his pants. He takes the film, along with his camera and places it down. "Can't take this anymore", he groans. He gently tackles you onto the mattress, making your head fall directly onto your pillow. You laugh away as his head dips into your neck. "Just gotta have yeh", he coos.

"But what me taking pictures of you?"

He grabs at his belt, pulling it off in a matter of seconds before tossing it onto the floor. "Don't worry baby, we'll be taking some more pictures soon; We'll have a whole damn album", he promises. His lips move to yours impatiently and he breathes into the kiss with a smile. "Just need yeh right now."