Payback For That

SMUT WARNING!!

What you're about to read is 100% mine as well as 100% filthy. I upload the same writing onto wattpad as I do on tumblr and sometimes I forget you guys are like my innocent little puppies and my tumblr readers....aren't so innocent. Tumblr people have requested this, so please read at your own risk!

Enjoy!

It's been too long.

Way too long.

Two weeks, four days and nine hours to be exact. Two weeks, four days and nine hours without the fiery pleasure of Harry's cock ramming inside of you; Without his fingers flicking against your clit, making you scream out in satisfied agony. For most people, two weeks without sex is nothing; Some people can go a month without sex with their partner. But that foreign relation didn't exactly include you and Harry. With the steamy sex life the two of you shared, you could almost barely go a day without having him hammer into you. So as said before, it's been too long; Too long without your sweaty bodies humping against one another. Too long without his sweet tongue licking a long stripe down your stomach, moving his mouth oh so slowly over your sex. You never knew which one was hotter; His breath over your clit or the burning sensation that tingled in your bundle of nerves. You pursed your lips at the thought, looking over to Harry who wore a smug smile as he flipped through the pages of his stupid favorite book. You bit down on your lip as you stared at him. Black, shiny glasses clung to the bridge of his nose making him look like some sexy college professor. You watched as he skimmed his tongue against his bottom lip, bringing his thumb up to give a kitty lick against the padded surface before placing his hand back down to turn the page. You wanted so badly to stroll over to him, snatch his glasses off and smother your lips with his, but you knew you couldn't. Well....maybe you could, but then that'd just defeat the entire purpose.

It all started two Saturday nights ago. You truly brought out the daddy in Harry when you went to his album celebration party with him. You got wasted with Gemma, dancing the night away on random tables before deliberately nipping at the skin of Harry's neck in front of everyone. You remember how his face grew red as you did, pulling you closer to him before whispering, "You're being very naughty in front of my friends. I'll take care of you when I get home." Then he turned his attention away from you, eyeing you with a glare for the rest of the night and boy, did he keep his promise of taking care of you. Any other night, he would've fucked you until you couldn't walk anymore, but he was never one to take advantage of you, especially if you were drunk; Instead, he made it his mission to place a remembering slap onto the skin of your bum. It was just one slap, but here you are, a week later, and the feeling was still there; Hardly being able to sit down on the numb bruise and you were positive his hand print was left there. You remember him kissing at your neck, telling you that he bet you couldn't go a week without wanting to fuck him raw. To your advantage, you succeeded; And then he challenged you to another week. You shrugged your shoulders cockily, thinking it'd be a breeze, but you've been writhing for his touch ever since you shook his hand at the deal, begging for him to be cockily in you.

To make the bet fair, he said that he'd join along, trying his best to stop wanting to feel your precious lips surrounding his cock; Try his best to resist pinning you to the wall, sliding down your figure and mouthing at your cunt. The only problem was that Harry seemed to be doing a pretty damn good job; Acting as if he didn't want you as much as you wanted him, but you knew that his whole act was a lie. You can tell by the way he's been looking at you, craving for you. From when you'd enter you two's bedroom fresh out of the hot shower, water still streaming down your body as you accidentally let the towel slip from your gasp, feeling his eyes burning on you; To walking into his study to give him a snack and water, one of his designer Gucci shirts stopping mid thigh on your figure as you slowly move over to him to peck his cheek, tangling your arms around his neck while his eyes traveled down your back, hoping the shirt would slip up your bum to give him the perfect view of you.