Partners

You sat in the back of your English class.

Glasses clung to your face and you bit your nails and avoided eye contact with your surrounding bystanders.

You watched as the stuck up girls clicked their three inch heels into the classroom, soon followed by the loud jocks that acted as if they were at a football game.

Their everyday life.

The girls placed their purses down, placing their small frames into the seat while the boys grabbed papers from the teachers desk, beginning to crumble them up and throw them around the room.

The boys stayed in their football uniforms as they sat on the desk, twirling the cheerleaders and pretty girls hair in their large fingers.

You looked up suddenly when you felt a pair of eyes burn into your skin.

You couldn't believe the green eyes that stayed on you.

Green eyes chuckled and gave you a small smile.

You quickly flashed your eyes back down onto the desk.

Your eyes suddenly fascinated with the dull pattern.

"Okay, settle down, settle down. In your seats ladies and gentlemen, this isn't a circus. Now, we will be starting of class today with an essay" Mr. Rodgers, your English teacher, started.

"Ugh" the irritated groan left the lips of many.

"And before you get annoyed, me being your favorite teacher", Mr. Rodgers smiled, his nose getting lost in his mustache. "Will allow you to work with partners."

"Yea!!" The class cheered, except for you who stayed quiet.

"But before you start to get too excited, I'm assigning the partners myself."

"Boo!!!!"

"Yea whatever. Now, since this is last period I'm not giving you anytime to work on this is class. You and your partner are going to have to meet up after school to be able to finish this."

The class continued to groan in annoyance as you only stared at your untied converse shoes.

"Now. When I call your name I want you to get with your partner and talk about how your going to get this project done. I will be giving you a piece of paper that will tell you everything you need to know about this assignment. Now, partners are....Hailey...Chris. Nick and Hunter. Sabrina and Carson. Ashton and Michael. Niall and Louis......"

Mr. Rodgers continued to call the names on the students and you twirled your thumbs together, nervous of who was going to be your so called partner.

"Anthony and Lisa...Alice and Tracey....Harry and Y/ N...."

You eyes flashed up.

You couldn't believe your name and his name could even be combined in a sentence like that.

Your eyes met with his green ones.

He was already staring at you.

Dimples poking out and he stood up, pushing his long hair back from his face, attracting the stares of all the girls.

He strolled towards you and sat atop of your desk.

Oh great.

Here it comes.

A cocky son of a bitch who thinks he's all that, coming to flirt with an innocent girl like you, just so he could play you and make you do all the work and get an A.