Cater

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I stood in the coffee shop.

Waiting for my caramel frap.

In the corner of the small room, I saw a few girls staring at me.

Their cameras facing me as they squealed and held hands tightly.

I smiled, knowing they were fans and gave them a small wave.

The two of them blushed and I looked away, wondering if my frap was done yet.

"Hello ma'am. What can I get you?" I heard a worker ask.

"Um...I'll take one caramel frap please" a soft voice replied.

She has good taste.

I took my phone out and began to go through my emails.

I suddenly felt a presence of a person stand next to me.

I turned my head a bit just to see the most beautiful girl.

Damn.

She looked up and quickly looked back down, blushing.

A shy one...

I like it.

"Hi beau-" I was about to say until I was interrupted.

"ONE CARAMEL FRAP!!"

I began to walk to get the drink and once I reached the counter, I felt a soft small hand wrap around mine.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry" the sweet angelic voice sung through my ears again.

I smiled at the girl as she yanked her hand away from mine.

"It's fine sweetheart. I'll take the next one" I nicely replied to the gorgeous girl.

Her hair fell over her shoulders and my large frame towered over her small one.

Beauty marks found on her face as she wore little makeup, which I'm sure she needed none at all.

A thigh length pink dress hugged her body as black wedges connected to her feet.

"Are you sure? You've been her for so long. I don't want to intrude and take your drink you've been waiting fo-"

"No love, take it. I want you to have it. I don't mind waiting if it means being a gentleman for a beautiful girl like you" I flirted.

Blush began to creep onto her hollow cheeks.

Jesus....

Who knew beauty had such a power?

I could stare at this girl all day.

But better yet....

I can get her number.

What do I say?

Hey baby?

Can I take you out sometime?

Maybe I should be forward like Louis taught me.

Aye sexy, hop in my car and I'll take you for a ride.

No no no.

Too forward.

Be gentle with her, you don't want to scare her off, I thought.

As I was about to make my move, she turned around and started to walk away.

As she walked, she tripped on her own feet and fell over, causing the drink to spill all over her dress.

I rushed over to her as witnesses did nothing but stare.

Bloody idiots.

"Are you okay?" I worried.

"Oh my god, this is so embarrassing" she whined.

I chuckled.

"Don't worry. Here, use this" I offered, giving her my jacket.

"No, it'll get sticky" she warned.

"Please. Feel free" I assured.

She gave me an apologetic look and began to wipe her dress down.

I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder to her breast that now had the curve of her dress hug the smooth skin.

The light pink turned a shade darker, but still gave me a heavenly view of her sexy, womanly figure.

She looked up and saw where my eyes sustained.

I quickly looked up at the ceiling and cleared my throat.

Dammit, she saw.

"Here, lemme help you" I suggested, standing up and lending her a hand.

She took it and smiled, giving me my jacket back.

"I'm so sorry. You're probably trying to have a good evening and I've done nothing but make hell out of it by stealing your drink, spilling it, and screwing up your jacket" she apologized.

"First off, you didn't steal my drink, I wanted you to have it. Second, don't apologize. People make mistakes and clumsiness looks pretty adorable on you. Third, I don't care about the jacket, as long as you're okay, that's all that matters, love" I catered.

She blushed madly.

So beautiful.

"Wow" she breathed out.

"What?" I asked, letting out a small laugh.

"I don't even know your name yet you're talking to me as if you've known me your whole life" she explained.

I smiled and shifted on my feet awkwardly.

"My mother taught me good manners" I said.

She nodded. "Shows."

I gave her my dimpled smile.

"ONE CARAMEL FRAP!!" the same loud voice cried out.

I walked towards the counter, grabbing the drink and handing it to the girl.

"Here you are, Angel" I said.

"No, I can't-"

"Yes you can and you will" I playfully forced.

She smiled and took the drink.

"May I get your name?" I asked.

"How rude of me. We've been talking forever now and I haven't even told you yet" she babbled.

I laughed.

She's absolutely adorable.

"I'm Y/ N. It's nice to meet you Harry" she greeted, holding her hand out.

I took her hand and placed a soft kiss onto it.

"See you know my name" I smiled.

But of course she did.

The paparazzi were probably yelling it outside.

"Yea...I love your music."

"Really?" I asked, getting a nod in return. "Well lovely Y/ N, How about we go out somewhere and get to know each other better?" I asked, my voice sounding more like a beg for her to spend more time with me.

Barely five minutes with the girl and I'm already head over heels.

"Sounds....." she thought, leaving me on the egde desperately.

My heart shot through my chest, bullets pounding into my body as I waited for her answer.

"Great" she said giving me a dazzling smile.

"Well I can't wait to cater to you Y/ N" I smiled, linking my arms with hers and walking out the door with the smiling angel. "I'll cater to you all night."