Eating

Request- Harry eating the missus out while she's on a phone call!!!

SMUT WARNING!!!

"Harry, stop for a second, babe", you would coo, eyes shut tightly and mouth gaped as Harry lapped his tongue around your clit.

Your phone has been ringing for the past four missed phone calls and you've been trying to wiggle yourself out of Harry's gasp to answer, but he wasn't having it; Grabbing your thighs tighter in his large hands and pulling you closer to his mouth. He spelled out your name with the tip of his tongue, his green eyes darkened with lust as he stared up at you. You're sure you're about to cum in a matter of seconds when he sucks on your bundle of nerves and your legs begin to shake. You give him a pout and shake your head. "I need to answer this", you grab the device that was a bit out of your reach, quickly answering the phone.

You place it closer to your ear. "Hey mom", you greet. You thought Harry would pull away and let you talk properly on the phone, but instead, he continues to kiss your sex, flicking his tongue speedily provoking you to gawk out a squeal.

"Um, you okay, Y/N?", your mom asks.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, mom. What's up?"

"Just wanted to check on you and remind you that our family gathering is this Saturday."

Harry pulls away slightly, gathering some saliva in his mouth before spitting sinfully onto your cunt and pushing his tongue into you. You jolt at the feeling, one of your hands moving to tug at his curls. "Um, yeah mom, thanks."

"Harry's coming isn't he?"

The only sound in the room, besides Harry wet smacking at your cunt, is your mother speaking to you which Harry can hear perfectly and he smiles at her question, continuing to lick rapidly. "Yes, he is", you state.

"Wonderful, I can't wait to see him. Where is he right now? I'd love to talk to him."

Your eyes widen at her question and Harry smirks up at you, pulling away a bit. "Eating", he tells you with a wink, before placing his head back down between your thighs.

You moan, gasping at your carelessness of the fact you just moaned into the phone. You covered it up with a fake cough making Harry chuckle. "He's um...eating", you blushed. "But uh, mom I really gotta go so I'll talk to you later."

"Oh, okay dear. I'll see you at th-"

"Yeah yeah, love you mom, bye." You hurriedly hang up the phone, tossing it onto the bed, looking down at Harry. "You're really cheeky, you know."

"S'just a habit", he smiles. "Now shh, pet. Gotta finish my meal."