I Didn't Mean What I Said

Request- Harry talks about one of your insecurities to his friend and you overhear and you give him the silent treatment!

Y/N huffs with a small laugh as she struggles to enter the house. She was carrying, what felt like, a thousand grocery bags in her hands and as soon as she made it through the door, she kicked it shut, almost failing to lock it before waddling to the kitchen and placing the bags onto the counters. "Jesus", she sighed. "Where the hell is, Harry?" She tried calling him to come help her with the bags but he didn't seem to answer the phone and though she wasn't exactly pissed off about Harry not answering, it still made her a bit mad.

She sighs and pulls her hair into a ponytail with the hair tie that was around her wrist before walking up the stairs. She made it to their bedroom, about to push the door open until she heard sudden laughter. She peeked through the ajar door to see Harry laying on the bed with his phone placed on his ear and a wide smile on his face. "Yeah, man I'll see", he spoke. "How's Sarah doing?.....oh that's good, really good.....Y/N?...she's good, she's actually at the store right now getting some groceries.....yeah, she eats up everything in the house", he laughed. "She eats everything from the cabinet to the refrigerator.....yeah, lad seriously and then she eats all of her food and mine....I swear she never stops eating and then she's sad about her weight....I don't know I don't get it."

Y/N started to feel tears brim for her eyes and she wiped away the escaping streaks before pulling away from the door and sniffing. She couldn't believe what she just heard, did Harry really think so lowly of her? That she just eats everything in the house and then complains about her weight? Her weight was something she's always been struggling with her entire life. She wasn't an 'out of shape' girl, but she never found herself to be exactly beautiful or fit. She licked her lips and wiped her nose before tiptoeing downstairs, not wanting Harry to hear that she was home just yet. She wanted to listen further on the conversation, but she knew that if she did, she'd probably lose it and barge in the room.

When she made it downstairs, she walked towards the couch before plopping down onto the furniture. She looked down at her thighs, examining them before looking at her stomach, poking at her sides. Harry always told her that she was beautiful; The most gorgeous girl he's ever laid his eyes on, but after hearing what he was just saying about her, how could she believe that? She sat in thought for a while as Harry continued to laugh about God knows what upstairs. If he really felt this way then why didn't he just go be with someone else?; She was going to make Harry wish he never talked about her that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry stirred  up the pasta in the pan, adding a bit more salt before stirring it once more. Y/N noticed how he kept glancing over to her with a worried expression, but she ignored it, eyes sustained on the TV above. "You okay, love?, he called from the kitchen. She didn't answer him, grabbing the remote next to her and turning the volume up. Harry squinted his eyes and cocked his head at her actions before placing a top onto the pan and strolling over to her. He sat down next to her with raised eyebrows. "Hellooooo", he sung, tapping his fingers against her thigh, causing her to shrivel away. "What's wrong, baby?", he questioned, scooting closer to her before wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Dinner is almost ready."

"I'm not hungry", she finally speaks.

"But it's your favorite."

Y/N shrugged, eyes still on the TV.

His eyes then moved to her hair, twirling her long lock with his finger. "Your hair is in a ponytail", he points out with a smile. "I like it when it is. Brings out your  beautiful features." She scoffs and rolls her eyes, getting up to move to the loveseat. Harry clenches his jaw and follows her, placing his large hands onto her knees and leaning down slightly. "What's got you so upset, baby?"

"You", she answers, crossing her arms above her chest.

"Me?", Harry questions with raised eyebrows.

Y/N nods her heads and sighs. "I heard what you said earlier about me, Harry."

He starts to open his mouth to say something until the realization hits him. His mouth parts and his eyes widen. "Y/N-"

"Save it", she huffed.

"I didn't mean what I said, love."

"Then why did you say it?", she barked. "Harry....you know I'm already insecure and you are the only one who makes me feel beautiful. Maybe if it was someone else who said all of that about me I wouldn't care as much, but the fact that it came from you....that hurts."

He lowers onto the ground, squatting while both of his hands rest on her thighs. "Sweetheart, I am such a prick for saying that awful stuff about you, I didn't mean it, love, I swear. I was just...talking out of my ass and making jokes. Baby, you are so beautiful to me, every inch of you. You're absolutely perfect and I deserve any insult you want to make towards me. You're my everything and you know I can't do without you. I'm really sorry and nothing like that will ever come out of my mouth or even cross my mind again."

Y/N frowned as she stared into Harry hypnotizing eyes. She bit her lip before pursing them. "You promise?"

"I swear", he smiled.

She sighed happily and pressed a small kiss to his lips. "Fine", she beamed.

"C'mon, love. Let's eat."