Kissy

Your shaking hands dropped the blush palette you were holding, looking down at your makeup desk and cursing at the sight of blush powder on the white surface. You rolled your eyes at the boys yelling in excitement downstairs in you and Harry's home. Thanks to them, and their boyish amusement, they screamed so loud that you broke half of your palette. "This was expensive too", you pouted, wiping up the powder into your hands before dusting it off into the small trash bin next to you. You opened up your lipstick drawer, grabbing a pretty light pink matte lipstick before dragging it across your lips, pursing them and sponging them together to spread out the color. You leaned closer to the mirror, wiping off any excess before putting the lipstick back and standing up from the desk.

You grabbed your phone, looking over the room one last time to make sure you had everything before walking out of the bedroom and downstairs to where you were greeted with more cheers and you couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's excitement. Harry had some of his friends over to watch the World Cup with him and your eyes scanned the living room before finally landing on him. He was already looking at you with a bright smile, opening his arms up for you in a begging manner and you happily walked over to him and into his strong embrace. He sat you on his lap, kissing your lips and grabbing your hand, playing with your fingers. He stopped suddenly, analyzing your hand before looking up at you. "Your hand is pink."

"Broke my blush palette", you shrugged, picking at the curls in his hair and removing a bit of fluff from a curl. You chuckled at the two of you; You were both like little monkeys, always examining and touching one another.

"I'll buy you a new one", he promised, but you quickly shook your head at him.

"No need for that", you replied, leaning your head down a bit to kiss his lips before you were suddenly interrupted.

"If you guys are done being all cute with each other, I would like to give miss Y/N here a hug", Mitch laughed, causing you to look up and bring him into your arms. He pecked your head and Harry pulled you closer to him.

"Alright, alright. That's enough, she's mine", he teased.

The rest of the guys in the room, being Niall, Jeff, Adam and others, greeted you as well and you gave them a polite wave before your attention diverted back to Harry. "As fun as it seems staying here and yelling at the TV with you guys, I'm headed off now with the girls", you told Harry.

"Leaving so soon?", he pouted, eyes boring into yours.

You poked his nose with a smile. "Not at all. I told you like two days ago that my friends and I were planning on going to the mall today."

"Harry doesn't seem to listen", Niall suddenly spoke and your eyes widened, surprised that he was listening to your conversation.

"Shush, you prick", Harry laughed, throwing a pillow at Niall before looking back to you. "Well, I'll be here with these idiots. Don't stay out too late, love and please call me if you need anything, alright?"

You nodded happily and raised off of Harry's lap, starting to walk off before he quickly grabbed your wrist making you look back down at him. "Ah ah ah", he cooed.

"What?", you asked him in confusion.

"Kissy."

You giggled at his cuteness, pressing your lips to his in a passionate kiss before pulling away and winking at him. You waved goodbye to everyone, walking towards the door and slipping on your shoes. You opened the door, chuckling at the last thing you heard.

"Really, lad? Kissy?", Mitch questioned.

"Fuck off."

Hope you enjoyed!!! Be sure to leave requests in the comments or my inbox! See you soon!!

-Da'sia ❤️