Ache

Hey babes!! The next few blurbs you'll be reading were requested on tumblr and I figured I could share them with you lovely readers as well! Sorry if they're not long, as said, they are just blurbs, but regular imagines will be coming soon so I hope you enjoy!

SMUT WARNING!!

You couldn't take it anymore.

The ache in your clit almost hammered through your body with how long you've been trying to fight it. It felt like weeks, years even that you've been trying to ignore the feeling, but it's only been a day and a half and you were in an intense dire need of Harry.

Anne invited the two of you to stay over her house for a few days along with Gemma to catch up and have some family time together. It would've been ridicule to decline so surely you and Harry agreed. This all started off pretty stupid really; On the plane ride to London, there was a rather steamy scene playing in the movie that was displayed onto the TV's in first class. You and Harry watched intently, biting and pursing your lips as you both wished it was you two who were drowned in the sheets. Harry suggested a quickie in the restroom, but to your dismay, the plane was landing and the flight attendants were strict about people leaving their seats as the plane descended. You and Harry planned on finding a secretive place in the airport to rid your desires, but Anne was the first person you saw as you and Harry left the plane and there was no turning back at that moment. As much as you loved Harry's family, you hoped the days would perhaps fly by so you could meet your needs.

And of course you weren't alone in this. Harry was suffering from blue balls which truthfully, you thought was funny. The way he furrowed his eyebrows every five seconds, fidgeting in his seat and moving his hand to his crotch to casually soothe the pain. He was all smiles as he mingled with Anne and Gemma who sat across the dining table, but you could see right through the mimicked plastered beam. It was obvious he was hurting, or maybe just to you by the way he caressed your thigh from underneath the table, tauntingly grazing his fingers below your sundress making goosebumps form as his touch tickled over your underwear. Gemma tells a joke and Harry flicks his finger against your clit. You slightly jump at the feeling, clutching Harry's arm warningly before digging your nails into his skin with a laugh at his sister.

He chuckles at your irritable state, and you shake your head at him, somewhat wishing Anne saw what was going on so she could hit him against his head or something, yet you try to look innocent as you smile at his family. From where they're sitting, it looks like Harry just sweetly placed his hand on your knee, but if only they really knew what he was up to. He rubbed his digits against you once more, urging you on and you moved your foot closer to his, stepping on his shoe in a way of telling him to knock it off, but of course he wouldn't listen.

You didn't know why he was doing this anyway; Yes you and Harry wished to just run up the stairs, hand in hand like succeeded accomplices, however, the two of you knew it was going to be more than impossible to have a few rendezvous in Harry's old bedroom. He gripped your thigh and you let a smile fall onto your face at how badly he wanted you; It was pretty obvious. Last night when you were cuddled up in his bed, he tried to make it seem like he was kindly massaging your back, but by the way his hands kept trailing down to your bum, you knew his actions meant otherwise. Throughout the night, you would practically slap his hand away, muttering for him to go to sleep only to receive 'but I'm hard'.

You weren't going to lie, you were eager to see how he'd act tonight in bed, maybe he'll go as far as stripping you down, throwing you across the bed to hungrily have at you. You wouldn't stop him...but the noise sure would. You and Harry were always the type of lovers to moan in bed. Moaning, groaning, cursing always filled the room when he fucked you; Sometimes he'd get carried away, whispering sin like things into your ear and you definitely didn't have time for Anne or Gemma to question Harry about 'does my cock feel good baby girl?' Your cheeks heated up at the thought and of course it didn't go unnoticed. Harry grabbed at your hand, bringing it up to place a kiss to the smooth skin before looking back at his family. "Well, thank you for dinner again, mum. Think Y/N and I are getting pretty tired."