Stress Reliver

Smut Warning!

You sighed, running a hand through your hair as you glanced at all of the papers that filled the dark brown desk. You've been having so much homework lately and it's like the work just won't stop piling up. From journalism, to creative writing, to physics to calculus. You felt like you were about to lose it.

"Baby", you heard a raspy voice say from the bedroom door.

Without looking, you answered him with a subtle, "Hmm?"

"Take a bloody break and come kiss me, please."

You kept your eyes on your work, your hand was tensing as you kept writing darkly onto the paper. You felt Harry's presence closer to you. All of a sudden, his large tanned hands started to massage at your neck. You closed your eyes temporarily, letting Harry relax you but you knew you couldn't relax for long. "The work isn't going to do its self, Harry."

"Y/N, you've been so stressed. I've been trying to take you out to dinner for days now and all I get from you is a 'The work isn't going to do its self, Harry'", he mocked. You rolled your eyes, shaking his hands off of you and continued to write. "At least let me help."

"I'm fine, babe. You know I like to do everything-"

"Yourself. I know", he finished, sighing heavily. "I've missed you all day."

"I've been here all day."

"And a quick break won't hurt. You need a stress reliever."

You couldn't possibly think of anything that was going to calm you down. No matter how much you wanted to go out with Harry or take a nice hot bubble bath, you knew that as soon as the eased moment was over, you'd just come back to a pile of crap still laying on the desk. "Like what?", you asked.

"Like this", Harry answered, turning the rolling chair you were sitting in around so that you were facing him. His lips were pushed to yours, hungrily tasting you tongue. You semi rolled your eyes into the kiss. So this was his idea of a stress reliever?

"As much as I love kissing you, I don't think this is going to help", you told him.

He shook his head promptly. "S'not what I had in mind", he said, pulling you out of the chair and picking you up in his arms. You automatically wrapped your legs around his waist. He kneaded at your bum, his lips traveling to your neck and biting all over your sensitive flesh. He turned around so that he could lay you on the edge of the massive white decorated bed. His hands grabbed the ends of your shirt, pulling it quickly over your head as if he had limited time. He kissed down your breasts, unclasping your hooked bra and pulling it down your stomach before throwing it onto the floor where your shirt laid. "Babe", you spoke. He didn't answer you, he only moved his head lower, popping one of your nipples into his mouth, sucking gently.

Your mouth opened slightly, your fingers grabbing the sheets of the bed and pulling them harshly as Harry moved to your other nipple. You loved when he did this, that's a fact, so there was no use in pretending you didn't. After a moment, he released your skin from his mouth with a popping sound. His head lowering to your stomach and nipping at the smooth skin causing you to giggle at the tickling sensation. Harry shook his head, grinning. "Cutie", he murmured. He pulled your shorts down your smooth legs, his fingers roaming all the way up to your silky pink underwear. He nipped at your hip bones, grabbing the silk with his teeth and urging the clothing down your legs.

"Harry, please", you begged at his achingly slow movements.

"Tell me what you want me to do, princess", he said.

You shook your head in impatience. "Anything."

Harry already had some filthy thoughts swimming around his head. He grinned at you before spreading your legs and ducking his head in between them. Without a second thought, Harry ran his warm tongue against your aching flesh. Your legs buckled in return and he reached up to grab your hands in his, placing them onto his soft curls. "Guide me how you want."

You tangled your fingers in his chocolaty hair, nails scratching at his scalp as he continued to move his tongue against you, teasingly. You threw your head back onto the cushiony mattress in pleasure, biting your lip when his tongue started to move faster. He sucked at your nub, tongue running and flicking against your clit roughly, making you moan in satisfaction. The faster he flicked his tongue, the louder you moaned, the harder you pulled his hair and the quicker he shook his head into you.

"Harry, fuck", you cried out, clenching your jaw and moving his head slowly against you. He hummed in delight, he always loved pleasuring you like this, never failing to stop telling you how good you taste. He clenched your thighs in his arms, sliding his tongue into you repeatedly causing you to bite your lip brutally, screaming out his name one last time before you came onto his tongue. The feeling was hotly sensational, it was like you were on cloud 9 not having any worries in the world, but Harry's mastered tongue sucking on your compacted nerve. Your breathing hitched, eyes batting at the ceiling. You calmed yourself down, unclenching your fingers from his hair and taking deep slow breaths. He licked you clean, wiping your juices from his chin and leaving delicate kisses back up your body to your lips and up to your ear.

"Now get back to work", he winked.