Harry Points You Out At His Concert

You were standing in the pit of the Harry Styles concert. Flashing lights, colored smoke, screaming fans, crying fans and of course Harry Styles himself.

He was right in front of you and you couldn't believe it. You weren't focused on the fans or the blinding lights. Just him. As he performed songs from his album, from Woman to Sweet Creature to From The Dining Table, you thought you were losing it when you noticed he kept looking over at you.

"Omg!!! He just looked at me!! Ahhh!" Screamed a girl next to you. Her face was a beaming red and tears fell down her face in happiness.

Oh, so he was looking at her the entire time. You shrugged and enjoyed the rest of his performances. Soon enough he finished up Only Angel before walking around the stage, talking to fans and making cheesy jokes. He walked closer to the side of the pit you were on. He looked down at you once more and grinned, roughly pulling on his wired mic.

"Hello, grumpy" he laughed. You turned around to see if he was talking to someone behind you but he laughed and shook his head. "No I'm talking to you! You okay? You look a little annoyed, hmm?"

Your heart was beating fast and the crowd started to "Ooooh". You found the courage to speak up, well....yell actually since it was still so loud.

"It's hot" you nervously replied.

Harry's jaw dropped dramatically, smiling widely at you. "You're complaining because it's hot??", he laughed. "You heard her security! It's hot. She needs some air. Get her some fans and water. Don't forget to feed her some grapes while you're at it", he sarcastically said, still grinning at you.

You gave him a bright smile. Oh the Harry Styles comedy.

"I'm kidding love, what's your name?" You stayed frozen this time. Was freaking Harry Styles really asking you for your name? "Oh, she doesn't know.....she's still trying to figure herself out", Harry smirked at you, the crowd laughing.

"Y/N", you chuckled.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Y/N!" Some fans said with you.

"What??? Louder, love! I can't hear you!" Harry yelled.

"Y/N!!!" Your whole side of the pit yelled.

"Alright, alright. Jesus, you guys don't have to be mean, I couldn't hear!" Harry laughed, playfully rolling his eyes and placing his hands on his hip before clutching the mic and walking back to the mic stand. "Well, Y/N, you're very beautiful", Harry winked causing the crowd to scream loudly.

You could have sworn your heart stopped. You were practically shaking but you calmed yourself down and mouthed 'Thank you' to Harry. He smiled once more, nodding his head and turning his attention to the rest of the crowd, raising his hands in the air. "Okay everyone, please sing along if you'd like, this is Sign Of The Times" he said. The lights dimmed down, the screaming became louder, the music was beating through the speakers and your heart continued racing.