Take Care

HEY BEAUTIFULS!!!

Sorry for my lack of updating!!

Been working my other book, Tattooed Buttons.

Here's an imagine for meh love harrystylesfr

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!

I stood in the kitchen listening to Harry's horrendous coughs and sneezes.

I stirred the soup I made for him and placed it onto a tray before grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and a banana along with some medicine.

I walked upstairs and walked inside the room where Harry laid full of illness.

"How you doing, babe?" I asked, placing the tray on his lap.

"I'm okay....um...is it okay if you place the tray on the side table? I don't feel like eating right now" he spoke in his raspy voice.

"Sure." I placed the tray down where Harry instructed and turned around to look back at him. "Anything else?"

"Um....I-im good" he said, ending with a cough.

I smiled and nodded my head, walking out the room.

"Wait! Maddie!" He called out.

I turned around. "Yes, Harry?"

"Can.....c-can you come cuddle with me?" He asked, his words slower than usual.

I frowned. "But Harry, then I'll get sick."

"Great. We can be sick together" he said, his cheeky smile appearing.

I chuckled. "But then who will take care of us?"

"I don't know, one of the lads? We'll figure something out, now come here" he begged, opening his arms wide for me.

I shook my head and smiled, unable to deny Harry's request.

I walked over and crawled onto the bed.

He instantly wrapped his arms around me, his face resting in my neck. I placed my hands on his hair and started to massage his scalp.

He let out a long sigh. "I missed you."

"I've been here all day, Harry" I laughed.

"Not close to me enough" he pouted.

I kissed his head. "Well just wait until you feel better. It'll be back to normal and we can go out and have dinner or something."

"Yea.....I'll treat you out to make it up to you for taking care of me."

"Babe, you don't have to make it up to me. I'll always take care of you" I promised.

I felt his smile grow and he placed a kiss on my neck. "And I'll always take care of you, Maddie. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Curly."

REALLY HOPE IT DIDN'T SUCK!!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT MADDIE!!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT TOO BEAUTIFULS!!!!!

If any of you want imagines, let me know by either commenting or Pm/Dm me!!

It goes down in the Dm (it goes down) it goes down in the dm!!

Now tell em, snap chat me that pu-

BYE BABES!!!

TWMAH!!!!!

Ps. OMG 5.56K VIEWS???!!!!!

YOU GORGEOUSESSESSESSESS SPOIL ME TOO MUCHxxx

THANK YOU SO MUCH BABES!!!!!