Long Legs

Request- You're as tall as Harry and it makes you insecure but he loves it

Tall.

You absolutely hated being tall. You would think being able to use your long legs for running fast and swimming well and reaching for things that are too high on the shelves would be a good trait to have, but boy did you hate it more than anything.

You hated seeing all of the tiny, short girls step up onto their tiptoes as they kissed their significant other or how their partner had to kneel practically all the way down just to hug them; It was adorable, there was no doubt about that and you always wished you and Harry had that look.

But, no.

You're tall.

Harry is only an inch or two taller than you and just that mere thought alone gets your skin crawling. He never noticed the way it bothered you and he sure didn't seem to mind that he didn't have to lean down to hug or kiss you or grab things from the top shelf to hand down to you and you had no idea why. A lot of his ex's were shorter and it made you wonder why he was so content with your tall being.

"Harry?", you ask softly, looking over to your boyfriend who's eyes are glued to the television in front of him.

"Yes, love?" His eyes are still stuck to the TV and you take a deep breath before speaking once more.

"Do you um....is it a good thing that I uh...", you fumbled over words as you searched for the right thing to say. "You like that...I'm....tall?"

Harry slightly squints his eyes, glancing over to you with a questioning expression. "Yes", he says softly. "I love it actually."

You nod your head slowly, eyes falling down to his ring covered fingers. "Why?"

He grabs the remote, pausing the film before scooting closer to you and grabbing your legs, resting them onto his lap. He licks his lips as he stares at yours before diverting his eyes to gaze at your pretty ones. "Why not?"

"I don't know", you shrug. "Makes me insecure at times."

"Why baby?", he coos. "I love that you're tall. I find it intriguing. From watching yeh walk with long, slick strides; Yeh look like a model when yeh do. To meeting yeh halfway for kisses which I like to steal a lot", he chuckles making you giggle. "And not to be...vulgar, but with our long bodies I can hit some pretty interesting places in bed", he grins. "But don't get me started on yeh legs, Jesus Christ. Where would I be without these sexy legs?"

At this point, your face is flushed and your muscles start to hurt from smiling so much at the endearing man before you. You shake your head at his words in awe. "I love you, H."

"I love yeh too, doll", he leans in to skim his lips against your preciously, tapping his cold fingers against your thighs. "You're perfect just the way yeh are to me. Don't ever forget that."