Distraction

You huffed in frustration as you grabbed the remote, flicking off the tv. "There's never anything good on" you sighed.

You raised up from the couch, walking to the end of the stairs, looking up at the long flight and placing your hand on your hip. "Harry!" You called out.

No response.

You sighed once more before grumpily walking up the stairs muttering "This boy".

You opened the door to the bedroom, looking inside and seeing an also grumpy Harry sitting at the desk. You chuckled at his pout and sat on the edge of your bed. "You okay?" You asked.

Harry rubbed his temples with his fingers. "No, not at all. It's like I'm having writer'a block" he whined, flicking his pencil against his notebook.

"Well don't worry baby, I'm sure you'll think of something."

"It's been hours, Y/N."

"Oh trust me, I know. I've been downstairs all day trying to find something good to watch with no help from youuuu" you cooed, making your way towards him and kissing his head.

"I know baby, I'm sorry I'm just trying to get this song done already so I can relax. It needs to be finished by Monday" Harry spoke.

"Says who?"

"Says management", he said, rolling his eyes.

"Well they can't just force it out of you. You need to take a break, babe. You still have two more days" you replied, trying to calm him.

"I can't take a break Y/N. Two days isn't enough when you have writer's block."

"You don't have writer's block, Harry. You just need a distraction", you said prying his notebook and pencil from his hands and placing it onto the desk before sitting onto his lap, your legs on either side of him as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You kissed him deeply, rolling off of each other's delicate lips. His tensed body started to relax as he sunk into the chair. Harry slipped his mint tasting tongue into your mouth and you pulled his hair every time his tongue did new tricks on yours. His hands moved up your thighs, pulling you closer to him slightly squeezing your bum. You chuckled into the kiss causing him to smile before kissing you passionately again. His hands slipped up your shirt this time, trying to take it off but you took your hands from out of his hair to stop him. "Not right now, babe."

"You said I needed a distraction" he hungrily grinned at you.

You giggled and pecked his lips. "Not that kind of distraction. I was thinking a hot bath....dinner maybe?"

"Hmm. Will you be joining this bath?" He asked, eyes fleeing around the room as he tapped his finger against his chin eagerly.

"If that's what my man wants."

Harry nodded, leaning in to kiss your lips again before backing away. "Yes please."

You get off of Harry, chuckling when he smacks your bum as you walk off. "I'll get our bath water started", you winked.