I Just Love You

Requested, enjoy!

Hot water swarmed around Y/N's body as she rested in the massive fiberglass tub. Steam filled the bathroom and foaming bubbles popped slowly on the scorching water. Her fingers grazed the water and she opened her eyes slightly when she felt a soggy rose petal wrap around her index finger.

Harry suddenly opened the door to reveal himself with a beaming smile plastered onto his face. "S'hot in here", he winked.

"Yeah", Y/N agreed. "Thanks to you. Ha-"

"Ah Ah Ah", he interrupted. "I know what you're going to say. 'Harry, how dare you be such an amazing boyfriend and spoil me with a nice hot bath and a homemade fancy dinner?'", he joked, attempting to speak in a high pitched voice.

Y/N's mouth dropped as she laughed. "Okay, um, please never do that again. That didn't even sound like a girl. Sounded like you were trying to hit one of Zayn's high notes."

"Oi!", he whined, sitting down on the dry surface of the tub and grabbing a rose petal to place onto Y/N's nose. "Anyway, I came up here to tell you that dinner is almost ready, whenever you are of course, and the cheesecake is still cooling", he smiled. "Oh and earlier I stopped by the market to get us some red wine since I know it's your favorite."

"Harryyy", Y/N cooed with flushed cheeks. "You're just spoiling the hell out of me, aren't you?"

"Of course I am."

"And why is that?", she asked, steadily sitting up in the water. "Today isn't my birthday....or our anniversary...or anything serious along those events."

"I know", he agreed; hand coming down to graze her cheek with his thumb. "I just love you."

Y/N gave a cute pout before a wide smile crawled onto her face. "I love you more, H."

"Impossible", he replied, leaning down to place a loving, promising kiss to her sheer glossy lips. He pulled away with a smirk forming on the ends of his lips as he peered down at her. "You know...", he started. "After you take your bath...and we eat our nice dinner....maybe we can, you know...dim the lights in our bedroom and-"

Y/N didn't allow Harry to finish, quickly scooping a large amount of foamy bubbles onto her hand before blowing them into his face. He shrugged away, wiping the bubbles from his face as she laughed loudly. "Heyyyy", he cried.