Tolīmorghon Lentor-Ghost Town

Start from the beginning

Tekina and Nikiro drifted down with their telekinesis while Sora, who was known for his exceptionally strong legs, simply jumped off the cliff like a bloody maniac. Sin set Avarice down and they looked around the village. It was a noticeably small village with fewer than ten huts. There were two little piers extending out on the ocean in front of them. One lead to a large canoe with various crates, nets and other trinkets. It was docked next to what looked to be some kind of shop. No one seemed to be in the village, or at least no one was outside.

Avarice took a few steps forward, looking around as he did so."Uhh...isn't this where she's supposed to be?"

"That's what we were told but...it doesn't look like anyone's here!" Sin plopped down onto the sandy beach and groaned.

"Let's take a look around. Maybe someone is inside one of the huts!" Reasoned Sora.

Sin sighed and pushed himself up from the ground. They moved from where they stood at the entrance and began to walk further into the village but as soon they set foot into the village a surge of bloodlust stopped them dead in their tracks. They fell silent, every cell in their bodies urging them to leave. They instinctively got into defensive positions. Chills ran down their spines and the hairs on their bodies stood up. Nobody moved or spoke. They just waited. The unmistakable sound of metal clamouring became progressively louder. They looked around but couldn't tell what was making the sound or where it was coming from.

"Outsiders aren't welcome here," came the low, disembodied voice of a man.

"We're just looking for someone," Sora tried to explain.

Without warning, a man appeared behind them and Sora instinctively kicked his foot out towards him. A playful kick from Sora was enough to send someone to the hospital for weeks, a serious kick would most definitely kill and the intense bloodlust that this man was exuding didn't give him enough time to think about other means of resolving this. Despite his speed, Sora's kick was evaded. The man confidently strode to the front of the group with a sly smirk on his face. Unsure of what was coming next, Nikiro created a barrier around them. This caused the man to break out into a fit of laughter. With him now distracted by his own laughter, they had a chance to examine him. It was then that something clicked.

Tekina pulled out one of Illya's notes and quickly scanned it. "I knew his outfit looked familiar! It's Kisha armour! He's a Kisha warrior!"

Everyone turned to her in shock. Avarice was the first to break the silence. "But then that means..."

Avarice's voice trailed off, prompting Nikiro to finish his sentence. "The immortal man you told us about. The last pure blooded Kisha warrior."

The man stopped laughing with a sharp gasp for air, his smirk never once fading from his face.

"I believe I said outsiders aren't fucking welcome here. What, are you deaf or something?" He spat.

The man lifted his scythe, the handle snapped off, revealing a long metallic cable as he flung his scythe at Nikiro's barrier

The man lifted his scythe, the handle snapped off, revealing a long metallic cable as he flung his scythe at Nikiro's barrier. The scythe embedded itself into the barrier, effectively shattering it, a feat that even Sin wasn't able to accomplish during his own battle with Nikiro. Everyone tensed up again as the scythe that flew through the barrier came rushing towards them. It was heading straight for Sora, but before it hit him, Avarice swiftly pushed him out of the way. Before he could even blink, the feeling of something sharp and cold piercing his side flooded his senses. Looking down he saw that the triple bladed scythe had tore into the side of his body.

The man recoiled the scythe, ripping it from Avarice's skin. He brought it to his face and much to everyone's horror, licked the blood off the scythe. When he did, his body began to transform. His skin turned black with bone like white markings. Another fit of hysteric laughter flooded the air.

"I guess I'll have to show you what happens when we don't listen."

****Author's Notes****

Happy new years everyone! Have this chapter to celebrate the chaos that'll inevitably ensue for our beloved characters next year! Thanks for sticking with me another year, I hope you have many fun filled years to come!