Brōzio Tubis Biarves-Birthday Banquet

Everyone was gathered in the throne room talking among themselves. From officials and generals to various nobility, many were eager to partake in the triplet's birthday festivities. Tekina and Kaito were sat on the upper level, near the throne. Nikiro sat in between his parents, admittedly feeling a little out of place. Just five days ago, he was peacefully living out his life in the tech lab, now he's sitting in the throne room of one of the most powerful people in the world. He was honestly beginning to question what luck brought him here. Across from them, on the other side of the courtroom were Sin, Ea and Ri-is. Tekina watched as the young man who visited their room a little while ago apprehensively dragged himself over to sit with them. Just out of the corner of her eye she noticed Seibel step over to introduce the woman behind this little gathering. Seibel announced her arrival and Illya stepped into the room, almost skipping to her throne. Her maroon shall fluttered behind her as she made her way over to her seat.       

She took her seat and silence washed over the room as everyone eagerly waited for her to speak

She took her seat and silence washed over the room as everyone eagerly waited for her to speak. "Thank you all for coming. As you know, today is a very special day. Today we celebrate the birth of my beloved son's Zur-Sin, Ea and Ri-is, as well as the twenty first anniversary of the liberation of Solaria after the demon general's rule."

Whispers erupted below them. The boys could hear nobles bickering among themselves as to who would get to present their daughters as possible marriage candidates since they were now of age. Sin froze rolled his eyes, sighing in annoyance. Illya snuck a quick glance up at him, seemingly sensing his displeasure from across the room. She gave him a wink as if to say she would murder anyone who tried to nab power in such a stupid way. Part of him sighed with relief, while the other knew that she would really do it.

She cleared her throat, silencing them."Today my sons have returned from their journey to find the Fire Priestess and they have returned successfully."

Illya waved her hand, signalling to Luke. He opened the doors and escorted Tah Min in. She walked to the throne and bowed gracefully.

"My name is Tah Min from the Pheonix throne of the Summer Isle. It is a pleasure to finally meet you, your majesty. I am honoured to serve under the Solarian throne. I promise to aid in any way I can wherever my help is required."

Illya took note of the way a particular someone kept his eyes glued to Tah Min. "No, thank you for coming all this way. I hope your stay here will be comfortable. Please let us know if there is anything you need."

Tah Min was escorted out of the throne room. She was to depart for the capital soon. Having been briefed on the situation by Ea on the way here, she was certain that the time when her powers would be needed wasn't too far away.

"Zur-Sin has also managed to return with a pirate crew that had been causing trouble in the Antalian waters as of late. It is with great pleasure that I welcome them to Solaria."

The pirate captain was brought before Illya. The crowd exchanged glances, they half expected her to dish out some sort of judgment but were also confused as to why they had gone so far as Antalya to get a group of mere pirates. The woman shrugged but remained respectful nonetheless. Her fear of the Demon Queen seemed to be enough to keep her in line.