Hūra Ōños Vestriarzir-Moonlight Reminicing

Illya raised the golden cup to her lips and took a swig of the rich wine inside. Tekina sighed in satisfaction.

"I have to admit, you've got some good booze here." She stated.

Sora laughed. "Well we were pirates. We've got booze from all over the world. If there's anything specific you want let us know and I'd be happy to get it for you."

"Oh you don't have to do that! This is good enough! We wouldn't want to impose ourselves," said Kaito.

Illya chuckled. "Don't worry. He used to be a world class chef. He can't help it. Even to this day, he still gets up early to make breakfast for us."

Tekina looked at the two in front of her and smiled. "I'm guessing he won you over by feeding you?"

Illya slumped into her chair sheepishly. "I'd be lying if I said that didn't play a part in it. We met when we were really little but both of us were always on the move so we hardly took notice of each other. When I was seventeen I had a bit of a wild streak going on and ended up on a pirate ship. We first really met when our captain recruited him."

"I didn't think we'd get along at first, but I think we both realized that there was some kind of attraction there that we couldn't just ignore. She'd come chat with me whenever I was prepping meals for the next day, sometimes she'd just sit and watch me cook. We just enjoyed each other's company. I would always make her her favorite snacks when she came to spend the night with me in the galley. Before we knew it we were in some kind of unspoken relationship. I'm pretty sure everybody else knew we were a thing before we did haha!"

Sora seemed to beam as he recalled their first real memories together. Illya playfully leaned her head on his shoulder which he responded to by gently resting his head on hers. She looked like a young girl, fresh in love. Tekina and Kaito couldn't help but find it endearing that even though so much time had passed, their love hadn't waned in the slightest.

"Everyone thinks he's such a regal gentleman, the perfect Prince but when I first met him, he was a total menace. Always wanted to be doing the complete opposite of what he was supposed to. Me being the sheltered princess who had to do everything she was told was thrilled to have been whisked away for adventures almost everyday. Though I guess at his core he really was always the perfect gentleman. I suppose that's what first attracted me to him. Of course I know a lot of nice guys, nothing against them but there was just something about Sora that was so vastly different but portrayed in such a subtle way that had me completely smitten. It helps that we've been through a lot with each other which has just brought us so much closer.

There came a time where our crew had to leave me behind for some time because I had sustained a serious injury in a battle but Sora and I had uh...a moment...and next thing I know three dragons are crawling out of me months later and I'm getting pregnant for a second time almost four years later. I never actually thought I'd ever be able to carry a baby full term since I'm prone to miscarriages so I had adopted a few children prior to the triplets being born and now here we are. Many years later and I've had five children of my own!"

The blond figure that watched them from the distance frowned before disappearing back down the steps. Little did they know that the predatory eyes of Illya's guards stared intently, waiting for them to give them the slightest reason to jump out and tear them to shreds. Back with the happy couples, Kaito put an arm around Tekina and chuckled.

"Do you remember when we first met?"

Tekina sighed and shot him a playfully sarcastic look. "How could I forget? You were such a dork!" She laughed.

Kaito blushed as he let the sound of her beautiful laugh float through his ears. "It's not my fault."

"How did you two meet?" Sora asked curiously, taking a sip from his cup.