Pryjagon se Jaes's-Shatter the Heavens

The sun was setting and Tah Min had arrived at the capital earlier than the others since she had been escorted there after her meeting with Illya. When she first entered, everything seemed to be fine. She took in the gorgeous architecture and serene surroundings. The path to the tower was lined with statues of various angels from Celestia who helped rebuild the capital when Illya took control of Solaria.

As she nearer the tower, a sudden shift in the shi caused her to stop. Within seconds the sky darkened and the ground began to shake, knocking down pillars and destroying the statues and path before her. The sky seemed to be tearing, exposing fragments of Henaer's void.

"What on Earth...." She mumbled. She looked around for someone, anyone, that's when she noticed a man coming towards her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sora and a couple of Illya's aides arrived some time after. The darkness had spread fast and was now covering most of the sky. The town surrounding the capital was was the very definition of a "ghost town." The mist and destroyed buildings gave the place an eerie feel to it and it was only made worse by the cracking sky. Seibel made short work of surveying the area for any remaining citizens while Luke made sure Sora had safe passage through the town. Hayate was back at the palace. They were to meet up later after ensuring the safety of the people. Luke and Seibel escorted Sora to the tower where he spotted Tah Min standing before a lean, youthful man. His azure hair was tied in a ponytail and his striking golden eyes were formed like that of a snakes. Sora recognized who it was because of the robes he wore.

"Deya!" Sora called.

The man turned around and waved them over. "Where is the Queen?" Was the first thing out if his mouth.

"Trapped in the void." Sora responded.

Deya's brows knitted as he frowned. Tah Min greeted Sora politely, drawing his attention to her. "Master of Water was just explaining to me what I will have to do. The sudden surplus if darkness has shifted the natural balance of shi. We must act quick if we are to restore it." She noted.

Deya wordlessly lead them to the courtyard, where the Wind, Water and Earth Priestesses were waiting. They were all standing on little podiums that were aligned in a curved row in front of the tower.

Deya lead Tah Min to her podium and walked back to speak to everyone. "Henaer's apocalypse is upon us. The Queen is trapped in the void and being used as a catalyst to initiate this chaos. The natural forces of life are at an imbalance because of this sudden rise in darkness. It is our job to make sure that the natural law isn't corrupted. Regretfully the sun and moon priestesses are not with us. So in their stead the Sun and Moon Masters will perform the ritual with you."

As he said that, two men approached the empty podiums. One was clad in red and black and his face was veiled with a stolen expression. Sora seemed to recognize is shining Ruby eyes and pale ghost like skin. The other man had tones of blue and silver. His warm smile was welcoming yet the manner in which he spoke in made it clear that behind his smile lay many secrets.

"This is the master of the Sun, Prince Solace and the Master of the Moon, Master Abaddon."

The two men greeted the priestesses. Solace, with a simple nod in their direction and Abaddon with a gentle hello. They both of them were surprisingly very calm despite the crumbling land around them.

Another man, equally as nonchalant, floated down next to Deya."Alright!! Master of Wind has arrived! Let's get this party started!!" He cheered.

Deya groaned. "Ventus please take this seriously." He scolded.

Ventus pouted, flipping himself mid air as he slowly drifted around Deya. "You're such a party pooper! You never want me to have any fun!" He continued to ramble as he made his way over to his podium behind the Wind Priestess.

"Sora, you have flame properties in your shi correct? Could you take the place of the Master of Fire? We haven't been able to contact him in years. We're missing the Master of Earth as well but we'll have to make do with our limited resources." Deya noted.

Sora agreed and stepped onto the respective podium. The ritual commenced just as Erebus stepped through a portal into the courtyard, followed by Tekina and Kaito. As they emerged from the portal, all that was visible was a binding light that shook the ground even more and rendered them momentarily stunned. The sounds of debris crashing to the ground and trees falling faded into obscure white noise that drowned into silence as they were enveloped by the light. Within seconds they were so thoroughly doused in the light that they couldn't even see each other. As silence rang out in blinding rage so did the light and for a moment, no one moved, no one drew breath and it was as if time itself had stopped.