Tolīmorghon Lentor-Ghost Town

The bridge itself was made of wooden planks nailed together and held up by various, tall trees that grew from the water beneath them. Not long after crossing the bridge they came to yet another fork in the road.

"Well, what now?" Sin asked.

Tekina sighed. "The right path heads up the mountain and the left path is uh...well it doesn't say. The road just doesn't continue. It doesn't even go all the way to the shore it just disappears halfway there."

"So this lady could have either went up a mountain or disappeared midway through her vacation to the beach." Avarice groaned.

While they continued to try and figure out which direction they should go, a young man with a donkey in tow came down the road in the opposite direction to them.

"You guys lost?" He asked.

"A little. Where you coming from?" Asked Sin

"Just a little village down that way. I just went down to buy some fish to restock." He patted the bags that the donkey was carrying. "The village is a little tricky to find, Can't be found on any maps. But if ya follow this road straight and head towards the little crescent-shaped shores on your map ya might be able to find it."

"Left path it is! Thanks man!" Sin waved goodbye as they rode down the path.

The more they walked, the more the path became enclosed by mountainsides. The got to the point where the road cut off. The brush and canopy of the forest began to disappear as they tried to weave their way through the terrain without falling off the steep cliffs.

They had been searching for hours. The sun had risen to its peak and the heat was beginning to wear them down. What seemed to be a straightforward path, turned into a maze of winding bushes and vines that they often found themselves tangled in. When they came upon their thirtieth dead end in a row, Avarice snapped. He began flailing as he spun around to face the others, every so often taking a step backwards.

"This is taking FOREVER! I say we GO BACK and say we couldn't find her. MY LEGS ARE KILLING ME, THIS SUN IS GOING TO MELT ME AND IF I HAVE TO GET CUT BY ANOTHER STINKING THORNBUSH IM GOING TO—"

Avarice shut his eyes as he felt himself lose footing and fall from the cliff they were on. Sin sprinted to the edge of the cliff just in time to grab Avarice's hand as he fell. Avarice slowly opened his eyes. He looked up at Sin, desperately trying to not look scared. Sin sighed as he began to pull him up, but stopped as he got distracted by something beneath Avarice. It looked like it was a small hut. Upon further inspection, there looked like there were the same carvings they saw on the statues back at the ruins of the warrior tribe base but on a wooden arch near the shore.

The more Sin looked at it the more he realized what it was. He pulled Avarice up, patting him on the head to soothe him. "Guys...I think I just found the village...or more like, Avarice accidentally found it!"

Everyone rushed over. Sora helped Avarice up and gave him a once over to make sure he was okay.

"Where is it?" Asked Tekina.

"Down there." Sin pointed beneath the cliff.

Sure enough, there was a village beneath the cliff.

"FINALLY!" Avarice breathed.

Sin stretched and shook off his wings. He scooped Avarice up like a princess, earning a shocked gasp.

"W-What are you doing!!"

"How else do you expect to get down?"

Avarice grumbled and crossed his arms. "Make it quick then!" He huffed.