"Where are you waiting for me at?" I open the door to the black BMW that my driver is picking me up in and I hang up when I see Rue sitting in the back seat.

"Oh, hey," when I get into the car I lean over and kiss her cheek respectfully. She smiles.

"Hey to you as well. Well, we have a few things to discuss, don't run your mouth or interrupt me as you usually would."

I lower my eyes and smirk, "I never do, stop lying."

"Are you accusing me of being a liar?" She asks raising one eyebrow and I shake my head quickly.

"Nah, I was just playing."

"Hm." Rue crosses her legs and folds her hands across her knee.

"How is your friend, Cameron?" She asks.

"He's..." I shake my hand in a motion saying 'so-so' "I think that he is stressed, definitely."

Rue tsks, "That poor baby. God bless him," she exhales and claps her hands together.

"Well. So far, what I do know is that you're on track. But, the process is taking a little longer than we expected," she says.

"What? Why? I done made all my deposits already, did I not pay in full at this point?"

"You did, but it's not as simple as you are making it out to be. You can't just give money and then everything goes your way."

"But... that's what they were asking for, so I'm not getting it. I've spent over Three-hundred Million dollars out of pocket, with a high chance of not getting my money back... and this shit is delayed?"

"Well, hear me out. All I know is that three more deposits are expected of you. The reason why this is delayed is because of a setback which I'm sure you will be able to find out yourself in the upcoming days. Again, you can't just pay something like this off and expect it to fall into your hands. It takes much more than money. The money is just a helping hand."

I scrunch my face up. What? I am so confused and this shit ain't making no sense.

"So, fuck am I supposed to do then?"

"I am not sure. But I think they purposely want to make this hard for you, since this is something that can possibly shake up the whole world. This can ruin your career you know."

I shrug, "Oh well if it does, this is ten times more important to me than a career. Plus, I got enough money where  me and my family and my future family is set for life. I don't gotta work another day if I don't want to."

"You have a point," Rue says. "I can tell this means a lot to you. We are halfway there."

"Of course it means a lot. This is my life. I appreciate you for sticking with me though sweetheart."

"Don't sweetheart me, I could be your mother." Rue smiles slightly and rolls her eyes, "plus, my husband would kill you if he heard you talking like that to me."

"My fault, it's a habit." I say genuinely. I have to change the fact that I call any and everyone sweetheart or sweetie because it be sending the wrong message sometimes. Man, fuck that. I'm gonna say what I want to say.

We drive in silence for a little while and Rue suddenly says, "You're a really good guy. I don't know anyone who would have done this."

I shrug, "Well, you met me so you do."

"And your efforts are crazy, but admirable nonetheless."

We drive the rest of the way to to the airport. Our first stop is Georgia because I got to do an interview, but then it's back to the real business.