Chapter 45 ~ the 'party' on Olympus.

Zacznij od początku

Kira sighed. "We don't know when to actually leave this army."

Aliana rolled her eyes. "And they all think that's my problem since I know Percy the best."

Melina smirked. "I wouldn't say you just know him the best."

Aliana turned red, making Alex narrow his eyes at her. Melina rolled her eyes. He was such a protective brother-friend.

Aliana glared at her but the cleared her throat. "Anyways, I am as lost in this as all of you. But the good thing is - we are officially not part of Void's army anymore."

Everyone smiled at that. It has been so long since they wanted this nightmare to be over.

* * *

Jason, Thalia and Zeus both gasped awake as they heard loud banging on their cabin door.

Thalia looked over at her alarm clock and grumbled something under her breath before she stood and opened the door - only to see her cousin standing in front of her in his cloak.

"What do you want at this time of the night?" Thalia asked him in irritation. "Do you know how late it is?"

Cedmi ignored her and walked straight into the cabin looking over at Zeus. "I need you to teleport everyone at camp to Olympus immediately. Like now!"

Jason's, Thalia's and Zeus's eyes widened in shock. Cedmi then turned round and started walking out of the cabin.

"What? Why?" asked Zeus frantically as he stood up from his bed. "Is Void going to attack?"

Cedmi looked at the three people in the cabin over his shoulder. "He already has," he said and walked out.

Zeus walked out of the cabin over him, and then heard Cedmi yell, "And don't look at the moon, tell everyone not to, otherwise I will deal with you myself!"

Zeus gulped, and wisely listened to Cedmi's commander. He told his children to stay in his cabin, while he quickly went over to Poseidon's cabin.

He banged on the door and a moment later Poseidon opened it. "What do you want, Zeus?"

"We need to teleport everyone here to Olympus," Zeus said, making Poseidon's eyes widened. "Commander Cedmi ordered it."

Poseidon nodded. "I'll inform Hades. If the three of us do it together, it'll go quicker."

Poseidon was about to walk past him, when Zeus grabbed his arm. "Don't look at the moon. I don't know why, but the commander was clear about it."

Poseidon's scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and fear but nodded and walked over to Hades cabin, while Zeus started teleporting the demigods to Olympus.

Poseidon quickly banged on the door of the Hades cabin. Hades opened it a second later. "What it is? Do you know what time it is?"

"Cedmi ordered to teleport everyone to Olympus, Zeus and I need your help," Poseidon said. "And he also said not to look at the moon for some reason."

Hades eyes widened but then he nodded and looked back and Nico and Hazel.

He told them to stay in the cabin and not look out the windows before following Poseidon.

They both walked through camp, keeping their heads down and looking at the ground.

"Do you know why we can't look at the moon?" asked Hades.

Poseidon quickly shook his head. "No, and I don't think Zeus knows either. But I guess we might find out soon after we teleport everyone to Olympus."