Chapter 43 ~ the massive prank.

Camp Half-Blood - the next day.

"Okay, so here's the plan," Luke said. "I've been thinking a lot about this and I think we should do the prank today."

The commanders were all sitting in the living room in the Chaos cabin. They were all talking between each other.

Michael shook his head, leaning back on his place on the sofa chair. "This is crazy," he stated. "Chaos will kill us."

Adrien grinned widely. "That's the point." He chuckled a bit.

Feria, Bianca and Zoë rolled their eyes, thinking how boys were weird. Silena herself chuckled quietly along with Charles.

Percy though leaned back on one of the couches on which he sat on and watched his friends in amusement.

"You know what's funny?" Percy asked. They all looked at him. "The fact that none of you told me of your meeting with most of Voids commander's."

The other commander's eyes widened in shock and they all stared at Percy in a bit of fear. There was a tense silence for a couple of seconds.

Luke swallowed. "Umm... sorry?"

Zoë face-palmed making Percy burst out laughing, who was soon joined by everyone else but Luke, who pouted.

"Yeah." Said Luke. "Laugh all you want at me."

As the rest of them calmed down from laughing they all looked between each other.

Zoë cleared her throat and looked at Percy. "We're sorry that we didn't tell you. There really is no excuse we could use."

After a second of thought Percy nodded. "Fair enough. Just don't be surprised when Chaos won't be the only one to be pranked."

The eight commanders looked between each other and they all gulped. They sure as hell did not want to get pranked by Percy.

Percy thought about the pranks he could do on them, but suddenly remembered how an old assassin friend of his loved to prank him all the time.

He nearly frowned at his thoughts.

He might kind of miss her company but if he saw her right now, he would have strangled her for what she did last time he saw her.

Percy shook his head and leaned forward in the couch. "Alright." He said. "So how is this prank gonna work?"

Luke grinned. "Okay, so I was thinking, we should do the prank either before dinner, or after dinner but before the campfire."

Charles clicked his tongue. "Tough choice, but I think before dinner is better."

"I agree." Said Bianca. "Especially since the Olympians aren't staying at the campfire."

Luke frowned. "Oh, yeah. I forgot about that meeting they're having."

Feria smirked. "Plus..." They all looked at her. "Chaos hasn't eaten since yesterday, because he missed breakfast today. So he'll have to eat something."

Michael chuckled. "And since dinner will probably finish before he manages to get himself cleaned up..."

Percy grinned. "He'll have to eat with all of the new decorations this prank will hang on him." He started pretending to hang decorations on an imaginary tree.

The rest of the commanders laughed.

"This is good." Said Zoë. "Chaos will never see it coming because of all of this war stuff."