Chapter 21 ~ the very powerful guest.

Camp Half-Blood. - the next day.

Everybody was at the dining pavilion having breakfast.

Poseidon didn't have any more children after Percy, as it turned out William wasn't his son, since Hecate was made to use the mist to seem like he was.

And Hera, and Hestia don't have any demigod children, so they decided to cheer up Poseidon a bit, so they now sat and ate with him.

The commanders were all talking about Cedmi again.

"Do you think he helped Karden and the four others already?" Relia asked quietly the other commanders quietly.

Alicia looked at her. "I don't know, maybe he has -" She was interrupted when Zeus walked over and stood next to their table.

He sighed and looked at Hades, who nodded. Zeus turned to the commanders. "Do you know when commander Cedmi will be back?"

All the Olympians wanted a chance to talk to the great assassin. I mean they would have to be crazy to not want a chance to talk to him.

The commanders all looked at each other, and then at the curious faces of everyone else in the dining pavilion, as everyone has stopped eating and were waiting for their answer.

Koster being the one in charge for now, stood up, and faced everybody.

"No, we don't know when Cedmi will be back, but if he doesn't come back today I'll contact Chaos, to ask him where he is," he said.

"There is no need for that." They all turned to see Chaos walking into the dining pavilion.

The Olympian's, Chiron's, the demigods and everyone else's eyes widened apart from the commanders. They all got out of their seats and bowed.

Chaos sighed. "There is no need to bow," he told them like always.

When everyone sat back down, he looked over at the commanders who were already moving towards him.

Chaos looked at all of them, and frowned, when Cedmi wasn't there.

"Where is Cedmi?" he asked. He only heard a little bit of Koster's speech and it was the part about calling for him.

The commanders all looked at each other. Alicia turned to Chaos. "He hasn't come back yet." She then frowned.

Chaos frowned mores. "What do you mean he hasn't come back yet. This is his seventh day away?" It was more of a question than a statement.

Everybody else was listening really carefully to the conversation between the commanders and Chaos.

Koster was worried. "We know he's on Regis, right?" He looked at the commanders, and then at Chaos.

They all nodded slowly.

"So, he's on Regis. Then what's taking him so long?" asked Feria. She was getting worried now. What if something actually happened to him?

Chaos shook his head. "I have no idea, but I will stay at camp for now if that's possible?" He turned and looked at the wide-eyed Chiron.

Chiron nodded. "It would be an honour to have you stay here, Lord Chaos," he replied.

Chaos nodded. He then looked at everyone else in the dining pavilion and smiled at them.

* * *

After breakfast the commanders practically dragged Chaos over to their cabin, for him to see it.

When Chaos walked into it he was amazed by its beauty too.

When Chaos walked into the gaming room, he looked at the boys, and smirked. "Shall we?" He gestured to the X-box.

A smile appeared on his face and he was still in his eighteen year old form.

The boys all smirked and played games, while the girls rolled their eyes at them and went upstairs to gossip.

After the story telling in the amphitheater, which resulted in Chaos, amazing everyone, by telling them that he knew every single detail about Percy's life, the commanders, and Chaos were seated in the living room having kind of like a meeting.

Chaos sighed. "I'm not only here because Percy is away. I have more bad news." He frowned at the information he was about to tell his commanders.

"What is it?" questioned Michael. He could tell by the frown on Chaos's that it was something bad.

"Void is helping Kronos and Gaia," Chaos eventually told them.

The commanders gasped. Void is a really old and powerful being. He is nearly as powerful as Choas, but only a tiny bit less.

He's really old and the skills he possesses in magic. He's too strong in magic... even for Chaos.

Plus the commanders all know he has his own army, so he's practically unstoppable.

The worst thing is that he's the worst evil out there, and he will do anything for more power.

Chaos looked at all of them. "I will inform everyone else after the last story telling tomorrow," he said.

The commanders all nodded in agreement.

* * *

"We have searched for him ever since," said Nico.

He was the one telling everyone about Percy's betrayal, as no one else was able to bring themselves up to it.

The commanders and Chaos were all shocked, as they found out the campers, gods, and others there, that betrayed Percy, never actually meant to do it, but they were influenced by magic to do it.

Chaos sighed quietly. He knew Percy's life was never easy, but the Fates truly just make it even worst.

Nico sat down in the first row, after he finished. Everybody was really sad.

Chaos stood up from where he sat between his commanders.

"Unfortunately... I have more bad news about the war," he told everybody.

"Void has joined Kronos and Gaia." The information resulted in the Olympians gasping.

The next hour resulted in the Olympians telling the demigods who Void was and why it was really terrible that he joined the other side of the war.

Chaos and the commanders went back to their cabin again without anything else to say. They said their good nights and all even Chaos went to their rooms.