Chapter 16 ~ the new identities.

Planet Chaos.

The next morning the commanders met in Chaos's throne room, which was all practically black, gold and red.

There was a little podium at the end of the room, where sat a dazzling black throne, with swirling design of blue and white.

They walked over and stood about two meters away from Chaos, who sat on the throne.

Percy being the annoying friend he is, bowed in front of him.

"Good morning, Lord Chaos." He smiled widely at Chaos's annoyed expression.

"It's Chaos! Not Lord Chaos!" he shouted irritated.

Percy sighed. He leaned in and whispered in Luke's ear. "Well someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning, eh?"

Luke snickered, making Zoë sighed and roll her eyes at him.

Chaos glared at Percy. He though Percy was very special, really special... Chaos sighed. He got of his throne and stood in front them.

"All of you are going to have to put your hoods up. You can't reveal your identity to anyone yet. There is also a delicate matter of names," Chaos sighed again.

"I'm going to give you fake names, for when you wear your hoods up. Just like Perseus picked to be called Cedmi," he said.

They all nodded in understanding.

Chaos looked at Percy. "Perseus you can just use your assassin name, which of course is Cedmi," he said and smirked as Percy looked annoyed at Chaos calling him Perseus.

"It's Percy!" he argued while he glared at Chaos's smirking figure.

Chaos cleared his throat and ignored him. He turned to Michael.

"Right, the names." Chaos smirked more, and watched as Michael gulped. "Your fake name is Noah."

A few other commanders snickered, but were silenced by Michael.

"Yeah, laugh all you want. We'll see what names you get," he said with an amused smile.

The rest of the commanders all gulped very loudly as they went a little pale.

Chaos looked over at Bianca. "Your new secret name is Relia."

"Relia? That's an unusual name," commented Bianca.

Percy, the one with understanding of using of fake name and hiding your identify and all sort of things like that looked at her.

"That's the point. If you want to get a fake name and you don't want anyone to find out who you really are, then better to use an unusual and secretive name, so that no one can connect it to your real one," Percy said looking at everyone now.

Everyone seemed to take in the information and Chaos nodded along proudly.

"Yes, Perseus is right. I will give you names that are, well, the names will definitely not lead to your real identity," Chaos informed them.

The commanders nodded, but Percy still frowned very deeply as Chaos used his full name usted of his nickname.

Chaos looked over at Zoë. "Your fake name is Alicia," he told her.

Zoë nodded to him and glared at the commanders, daring them to laugh at her fake name.

Luke shivered under Zoë's glare, and Percy grinned widely as he decided to make fun of him.

"Luke dear, don't tell me you're scared of your future wife!" Percy exclaimed loudly.

Zoë froze where she was standing. Future... wife? she thought. Her eyes went wide with shock and a blush appeared on her face.