Chapter 13 ~ the chase through the woods.

200 years later.

Eight figures ran through the woods trying to run away from the one following them.

It was night time. The moon and the stars shone brightly in the night sky.

They ran into a clearing, as they were trying to catch their breaths. They've been running for six hours!

Six hours, and they still hadn't lost him.

"Guys, we've.... got to get out of... here, before he-" Zoë started saying before she was interrupted.

"You guys are very amusing to watch, you know?" They turned around and faced the figure.

They all groaned as they knew they lost the chase. It is practically impossible to win against him.

"How are... not actually... dying from exhaustion? And why are you not even... panting? You've been chasing us... for six hours!" exclaimed Luke.

He then gasped for breath and was going to put his hands in his knees when he remembered Percy telling him it was better to put them behind his head and straighten up.

That way his lungs got more access to air or something.

Percy shook his head. "My dear Luke, I've been on the run for two hundred and sixteen years, running non-stop. Does that click anything in your little head?" He flicked the side of Luke's head.

Zoë, Feria, Bianca and Silena all snickered at that while gasping for breath. It was funny seeing Luke get insulted by Percy.

Luke groaned again. We never win the chase! he whined mentally.

"But you have to... admit, we had... a got strategy this time... right?" asked Michael, while panting really hard.

"Yes, of course. All of you totally weren't shouting at each other." Percy sighed. "I think the people at the other side of the planet heard you."

Percy then frowned. He thought that he taught them how to hide better than that.

"Look... it was all Luke's fault," said Feria. She actually admired Percy and had a huge crush on him.

Of course she never told him, or anybody, but Silena figured it out, and had a little talk with her.... which was not fun.

"Hey!" whined Luke. He glared at Feria who just shrugged back at him.

"She's right... though, I thought I was going to... die, because of... his constant blabbing," panted out Charles.

They all call him now Charles instead of Beckondorf most of the times.

They just started it one day and got used to it. Although they do occasionally call him Beckondorf. 

Luke pouted, and glared at Charles. Charles just ignored him as he tried to steady his breathing.

Percy signed. "Luke, don't be a baby," he told him. But it was quite fun watching Luke get childish.

Luke pouted again, but glared at Percy this time, who just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Alright, shall we walk back everyone?" Percy smirked. He knew they were all exhausted half to death, but he liked teasing them.

"Oh, no, no, Mister, you... here are the... most powerful demigod, and warrior... to ever live." Zoë took a deep breath.

Everyone nodded along and gave Zoë thumbs up.

"Plus you have the blessing of...Chaos himself, so you here are gonna open up a... portal, that leads, to Chaos's palace, got it?" demanded Zoë, out of her breath.

Percy smirked at her. "And why would I do that, if it's such a beautiful night for a walk?" He was acting innocent.

"Percy!" they all exclaimed, frustrated. Some glared at him, while the rest stared at him in horror.

We've just run for six hours straight! And he wants us to walk back? thought Adrien.

Percy rolled his eyes. "You're all really turning into Luke."

"Hey!" exclaimed Luke, while everyone else had horrified faces.

Being like Luke...? they all thought and shuddered.

Percy smirked at the faces he got from everyone but Luke himself. He then waved his hand and opened up a black vortex, with splashes of green and fiery orange.

"Hop in," Percy said as he gestured to the vortex.

They didn't have to be told twice. They all walked thought the portal, and found themselves in the corridor that has all their small apartments in the Chaos palace.

Percy walked in last and closed the vortex at the wave of his hand.

"I presume you all want to get some sleep?" he asked with that innocent tone again.

They all nodded their heads not even bothering to reply, and they walked through the doors on either sides of the corridor, to their own separate apartments.

There were nine doors for nine commanders. Five on one side and four on the other.

Everyone's apartments were the size of a small house. They all had a huge bathroom, a huge bedroom with a king sized bed, a little library, and a room where they put their armour, and weapons.

Percy opened the door with the sign 'Perseus' on it. He gave Chaos a whole rant on how it was Percy, but he didn't listen and still called him Perseus, so Percy annoys him by calling him Lord Chaos.

Percy walked into his room, and fell onto his bed, before falling asleep.

* * *

In the meantime...

All the Olympians looked at each other in worry.

"Is this the war Lord Chaos was talking about?" asked Artemis with worry. She hoped the war won't happen.

"We think so, this war is going to be the worst one so far," said Zeus, while he was worried himself.

The war was going to be really bad.

"We'll just have to wait and see if Lord Chaos shows up," said Athena, her face also held worry.