Vernon quickly looked away while walking through the room and mess. Jeonghan let go of him and made his way to the cabinets for food, same for Dino.
The newbie of course, didn't know where to start.

"INCOMING!" Jun shouted after he launched a pillow in the air, which was heading straight in Vernon's direction. Instead, it knocked the cereal bowl out of Dino's hands.

More mess was made, and the noise increased.

"EVERYBODY BE QUIET!" S.Coups screeched at the top of his lungs, which grabbed everyone's attention as expected.

"We have a new mission today, and it's urgent. It needs to be finished by the end of today"
He cleared his throat before speaking again.

"Kihyun has been kidnapped, and he's locked away in this building..."

The leader placed a board next to him, showing the diagram of the building the victim is locked in. A red dot was placed in the centre of one room, which must mean he is in there.

"But it's heavily guarded. Minhyuk was helpful and showed us were each guard is placed throughout the building. I will place each of you in groups, and each groups will have a different room"

Everyone nodded their heads.

"So,the teams are...

The8, Jun, Hoshi and Dino

Jeonghan, DK, Mingyu and Wonwoo

Joshua, Woozi, Vernon and myself will be together.

And Seungkwan, you're on computers as usual. Try and hack into their security systems and cameras"

Seungkwan nodded.

But someone wasn't happy about the teaming.

"Vermin, if you slow me down, I'll cut you" Joshua hissed, making Vernon nod hesitantly.

"Hey, no need to be cruel Joshua, he can stick with me" S.Coups said sternly.

Joshua scoffed, "so when do we leave?"

"6pm, which gives up plenty of time to plan and prepare"

—————————
Everyone was inside the building, they relied on small torches since it was pitch black inside. They needed to be careful though, there were guards lurking around.

They didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.

Vernon was following behind Joshua while S.Coups and Woozi trailed behind. And from what Vernon was guessing (based on his own experience and Joshua's appearance) Joshua was a good fighter, so he was always placed in front.

Joshua had two knives and a gun placed on his belt, and one small knife in his coat pocket.
Was he a serial killer in his last job? Vernon thought nervously to himself.

The team reached a vent, which displayed the room below them (since they were creeping around in the ceiling), and there was Kihyun. Each member had an ear piece so Seungkwan could direct them individually. Woozi would usually be seated with him, but the more fighters the merrier.

Joshua caught sight of The8 and Jun below, who were not far away from a guard.
Seung Kwan's voice could be heard through the ear piece:

"The8 and Jun, on my signal, you will take out as many guards as you can. Jeonghan and DK have cleared the room next door

The team in the vents will help you as well as trying to get Kihyun out"

Everyone seemed to agree with that plan.
Vernon therefore wasn't sure on what he was supposed to do.

Joshua was ready to leap from the gap in the ceiling, he held his hand behind him to show three fingers, so he could count down with Seungkwan.

"1...

2...

3...

NOW!"