Your Place Or Mine?

Your Place Or Mine?

Getting back in the car, Daryl drives as Hershel takes a nap in the back seat. Beth, still wearing her panda ears, looks at Daryl with seducive eyes. Leaning over she grabs his hand on the gearshift. Daryl doesn't entirely know where this is going, but he kinda likes the direction.

"Let's drop daddy off at my apartment and you and I can go somewhere." Daryl knows exactly what's on her mind. Driving to her apartment, Beth wakes up Hershel and hands him her keys. They wait till he gets in the building before they drive off. He heads up to the Georgian forest trails and parks so they're over looking the Atlanta valley. It doesn't take long after he parks for Beth to scoot his seat back and straddle him. She pulls at his face while he kisses him and he's just interested in getting their clothes off.

Pulling at her shirt, Daryl kisses her neck and jaw. He pulls back a bit and she stops also. Hands restin on her hips and thumbs hooked in the top of her jeans Daryl just looks at her. From her stomach/pelvic area down, is all black and blue. A bruise the size of his head pretty much, consumes her lower half.

"How long have you had that?"

"Shit. It was smaller two months ago..." She sits back, ass almost hitting the steering wheel.

"Beth, honey, we can't. That looks very bad. we need to let that heal. Baby, something's wrong." He moves his hands to her waist and she sits back against the wheel. Head tilted back, Daryl can see her swallow in her throat. "Honey, is that what hurts you? "

"Yes..."

"Baby, I'm taking you to get that looked at..."

"No! Daryl. I don't wanna go back there. I don't wanna get it looked at. Can we jus... ya know look past it and go."

He pokes it and she winces.

"No. Cause it hurts to touch it and that's all that'll happen if we continue. I'm not gonna hurt you any more. Now let's go. we're getting it looked at." He sits up and she slide back over to the passenger seat. Pulling her shirt down, she's not only mad but embarrassed.

He pulls into the ER and they wait. When it's their turn to see a doctor, Michone happens to be their nurse.

"Beth? What seems to be the problem."

"I have a giant bruise from a two months ago an it really hurts. I told Daryl it's nothing, but he brought me here anyway. Michone smiles at Daryl and glares at Beth.

"How long have you been going with this pain?"

"Those two months since the... the baby."

"Let me see the whole area. The doctor will take a while before getting here, so let me jus look at it for ya." Beth pulls her pants half way down and pulls up her shirt. Daryl wants to be sick. he didn't think it was that big. Michone's eyes go wide and looks at Beth. "Honey, I think that Jackass used something in you that infected you. I never seen a bruise that bad before. Imma go get the doctor now. We need to know what to do."

Michone leaves an rushes down the hallway. Beth lays back against the table and covers up with the sheet. She covers her face with her elbow and wants to just cry. Daryl steps closer and picks up her arm.

"Honey, it's alright. It'll be okay. I'm here and they're gonna get you better." He place a kiss on her lips and she just loses it. "No tears. Please. Bethy."

The doctor comes in along with Michone. Beth shows her the area and the doctor, much like Michone goes wide eyed.

"Hi. I'm Nicole Petra. What seems to be the problem?"

"I had Dr. Matthews abort my child after he told us it was going to kill me through some disease. He aborted it two months ago and I have had this big bruise since then."

"I see. Well I'm going to need to do a sauna gram and then a few x-rays so we can see what the problem is." Nicole smiles and then tells Michone to move them to a private wing.

Once they get to the private wing room Beth lays back on the bed and covers her face.

"Is the pain bad?" Daryl reaches over and rubs her calf muscle. He looks really pale to Beth.

"A lil, but you should sit down. Yer really pale and I don't like it." He sits for her and she closes her eyes. He hates seeing her in pain. He thought this was over when she aborted the baby. He thought it was over when she woke up in that hospital.

"Beth?" Nicole walks in and Daryl sits up. "We're gonna do that saunagram now. So if your husband could help you get in a robe that'd be helpful."

"We're not married. He's my boyfriend." She says it almost childish. Daryl just watches her and then Michone and Nicole leave them with a robe.

"So I'm yer boyfriend now?"

"Yeah we started over remember? Why?" He helps her take her clothes off down to her bra and underwear.

"Nothing, it's jus, well we didn't say where we were starting over at. I mean I still..."

"Are we ready? Oh good!" Nicole walks in and Beth lays back. "Okay this'll be cold."

She puts the jelly on Beth stomach an over her bruise. Wincing in pain, Beth tries to just suck it up so Nicole can diagnose her.

"Well?" Beth asks as on the screen a few bubble like things appear.

"Oh my. Beth you have a hematological disorder. Which means blood clots for days pretty much. You've clotted so much that some of them are bursting an causing bruises. In yer case one massive bruise. But these blood clots right hear have cause what we call a clotaltipide. Which is basically just a sac of blood clots. if thy burst it can mean serious uterine or ovarian problems. We have to surgically remove them an fast. They've seem to be growin to capacity."

"Will the affect any future reproduction or infertility?" She seems panicked, which Daryl expects.

"If we don't act fast. Michone prep her for surgery. Mr..."

"Dixon."

"Mr. Dixon I'm gonna have to ask you to wait in the waiting room. Michone will come get you when were done." She leaves and Daryl grabs Beth's hand.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I know, Daryl."

"I jus' want you to know, no matter what I always will." he kisses her forehead and she lets a tear roll down her cheek.

"I'll be okay. I'll be fine. Don't be a worry wort..." She tries to joke, but tears hit her more and more. "Just be thinking when I recover. Your place or mine?"

Michone wheels her off and Daryl stands scared and praying.