Play It Again!

Play It Again! (Yes like Luke Bryan's Song)

Daryl doesn't know why Beth squeals, but he laughs. All he did was turn up the radio, a slow song plays and he watches her away to the music on the stone patio. She glances up and looks at him.

"Comere!" She gestures for him to come to her side.

"I'm good." He shyly leans up agains the small table. Beth frowns and the. Walks over to him, grabbing his hand she leads him back to where she was.

"Comere, I wanna dance." She holds his hands gently in hers and starts to sway, but he stays stationary. This was stupid, there's mo one to dance beside them, or no one to watch them: isn't that the point of dancing? For people to watch and judge you. "What's the matter? Don't you like this song? Is... is it me?"

"Of course not! I jus'... huh, I never danced 'fore." He looks down and she lifts his chin up with on hand. He looks her deep in her blue eyes that let the fire's reflection dance across them.

"Okay, I'll teach you. Put her hand here, on my waist. Good. Now I'll out my on yer shoulder. And you take my hand like this." They look like their going to dance at a ball, only he looks very nervous and she like an angel of perfection. "Alright, now, you step forward and I step back. Now you step to the side and I follow."

Daryl follows her instructs as best he can, but falls short of almost decent every time. Just when he thinks Beth is going to get mad and blow up at him and demand he takes her home, she let's go of his one hand and wraps her arms under his arm puts and back over his shoulders, laying her he's against his chest. Daryl hesitantly pulls her closer and places his one hand on the small of her back just above her ass and the other one in between her shoulder blades. They stay like this for a few songs and then look at each other as they stop swaying back and forth.

"Now you know how to dance a bit." He shrugs it off and just looks at her. Her beauty captivating him more and more as he holds onto her.

"Nah, I'm no good." Beth kisses him and he does back. Holding her still close, Daryl can't help, but get hard. He tries to think it down, but with her so close to him, he can't. Beth can feel it too and it's only a matter of time, before he whisks her into his bed and they do it. "Beth, I'm sorry."

"Wh..why?" He pulls away from her and turns his back so his erection is facing the woods.

"It's obviously not you, I just... huh, I don't wanna rush through this half assed." He take a deep breath and looks at her. "I really like you and I wanna take it slow, which I guess, I haven't been really." He rubs the back of his neck with one hand and looks at his feet.

"I'm okay with slow." She kisses him again an then stops. "I think it's a perfect idea."

Her sultry voice rings in his ears and he can't resist her beckoning lips. He pulls her into his embrace and kisses her passionately slow, erection pressing against her stomach sending her butterflies a flutter. They slowly back up to the porch and her backs against the door. He unlocks it and presses her through the entry way. She tugs at his face and pushes her pelvis closer to his. They fall to the couch and he's on top of her. Their tongue play continues until they both run out of breath. Panting and gazing into each other's eyes neither can deny the fact they want this.

"Huh...huh...this is anythin' but slow." Beth squeaks out as she thumbs his chest through his shirt.

"Yeah, we suck. Huh...." Beth loosely holds onto his face and rubs the tips of her fingers through his dangling hairs. She can't help but let a small smile fill her face as she memorizes all his features.

"This isn't terrible." A gentle laugh escapes her lips.

"What isn't?" His arms are still on either side of her face and one knee in between her legs as the other loosely hangs on the side of the couch.

"This. Right now." Daryl looks around and then back into her ocean blue eyes.

"No, but, if we keep this up it'll go farther than ya want. Wanna jus' stop while we're ahead?" Beth hates the idea of stopping, but it's also nice to see a guy have some self control.

"Yeah, probably should. It's kinda late. Wait is it already 12? Didn't think it was that late." they both sat up and Daryl looked at his wall clock.

"Shit. It is. I can drive ya home if ya want... or ya know, you could stay here. I can sleep on the couch."

"It's yer house, you can sleep in yer bed. I can take the couch. Kinda fallin' asleep here anyway." Daryl stands up.

"Ya sure? I don't mind."

"Jus' find me some nights clothes, I'll be good." She sits against the back of the couch and he disappears into his bedroom hallway. When he comes back, he hands her plaid pj pants and a grey t-shirt. She laughs and he heads towards the bedroom. She doesn't hesitate to strip down in the living room. Daryl can see her in her underwear from the mirror in the hall. His mind practically blows up at the thought of her fully naked. When he sees she has his clothes in he comes back out with a sheet, a comforter and a pillow.

"I never did this before." She helps make her bed on the couch and he looks at her.

"What?"

"Sleep over at a guys house after a date and actually sleep." Her smile burns into his memory. She's so perfect standing there, in his clothes, in his house.

"Well I've given ya a lot of first already. So, might as well keep em goin'." He turns and goes to his room, strips down to just his boxers, but forgets something in the kitchen. He sneakily tries to tip toe across the living room, so not to disturb Beth who just laid down, but Moose catches him from the chair and barks. "Shooo, Moose No."

As he slinks around the stone wall to the kitchen, he can smell her perfume. He grabs a bottle of water from the fridge and starts back to his room, when her eyes catch his.

"Goodnight Beth." He whispers to her from his spot in the hall.

"You too Daryl. Thanks for the perfect date." She blows him a kiss and he heads back to his room.

It certainly was a great date for them both.