Afternoon Delight

Afternoon Delight (Another Song Title)

This is the second time Beth's woken up in Daryl's house. Same day too. She feels his strong arms gently wrapped around her waist and can feel his warm breath in the crook of her neck. A smile escapes her face. Not only did she not sleep with him last night, but she stayed the night. And not only did she sleep with him this morning, but he also didn't want her to leave and offered her to sleep in his bed with him.

So many of Beth's normal dating routines have been broken with just one man. She rolls around in his arms, wanting to see his face. He looks like a teenager, all relaxed an peacefully dreaming. It's funny to think he's only eight years older than her and he looks like he's younger.

She takes time to memorize his facial features. Beard/ goatee mustache thing happening, smooth skin with a tiny tiny mole by his lips, kinda like Marylyn Monroe, thin eyebrows, long eyelashes, and pouty lips. His hair falls to the sides of his face and she now examines his arms, better yet, his full naked body pressed up against her.

His arms are toned and he has the southern Georgia tanned skin going on. She already has seen all his tattoos, so there's no mystery there, besides why he'd want a small blue devil playing by his arm pit. She can feel his wash. Lard abs, breathing in and out against her stomach. Very lil chest hair, which he already knew about from the hospital. She feels a little bit of leg hair against her legs from him and he has, thank god for Beth, no back hair. Back hair just creeps her out.

Finally she gets to her favorite part, his penis. She tries to glance between their bodies to see, cause let's face it, they hit the ground running this morning, that she didn't have to to investigate down there. craning her neck, her hair gets in Daryl's face and he wakes up, but she doesn't know that. He smirks as she tries to see his dick.

"Havin' fun?" He says and she throws her head back into his face from being startled. "Ow!"

Daryl rolls to his side, holding his nose and Beth can already see the blood.

"Oh my God, Daryl I'm so sorry." She sits up and runs to the bathroom to grab toilet paper and tissues. "Lean yer head back. I'm so sorry."

"Haha, I thought it was my turn to cause bodily harm. You keep skippin' me, girl." She tries to laugh, but feels so bad about it. Patting his nose, she places some tissues in his nostrils to catch the blood.

"Well, least we know it's not broken." Climbing hack into bed beside him, Beth covers her face in shame. Why does he always end up hurting him?

"Hey, what's wrong?" Daryl's nose has finally stopped bleeding and he throws the used napkins in the trash and looks at Beth. "Beth? Are you okay?"

"I keep messin' this up!" Throwing the pillow over her face and the blanket over her body she's too frustrated to want to be seen. Daryl has other plans though. He tries to pull the pillow off, but, Se has a death grip on it. His only option is to go under the blankets. Sliding under the blankets he straddles her. His dick rests on her stomach.

"What are ya' messin' up?" Her hands gesture to all of him an her.

"This! Us! I mess this up! I always hurt you. All over a scarf and trying to..." She stops. He wants her to say it, but she's embarrassed too.

"My dick? Beth if ya wanna see it, it's right here. And yer' not ruining anything. So you've beat me up a bit. So what? You always fix it. Can you please take the pillow off and continue what you wanted to do?" She shakes her he's no from under the pillow. "Fine. Then I'm gonna have to jus' examine you, but jus' so ya know. I'm no doctor or nurse so my ways are slightly unethical."