Prepping Things

Prepping Things

The beginning if the week went slow for Beth. Too many patients, not enough help, and way to many comments from Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum on her body and how she is in bed. Yet despite the crude atmosphere, Beth has finally made it to Friday. She's longed for this day, in hopes that Daryl wouldn't cancel on her. That's been her mind this week. Him. His eyes, muscles, touch, hair, kiss. Yes, the kiss is her favorite thought. His warm, soft, masculine lips against hers, several times over. She is ready for anything and everything, but maybe in a way she shouldn't be.

Beth shouldn't want to just have sex with him on their first-ish date. He should want to wait, but what's the point in waiting? They didn't wait for kissing and let alone making out or eating food off each other, sucking on fingers or acting like a couple in public: why should she have to wait to delight in an assumption of pleasurable sexual activity? She'd only assume that's his main reason for asking her out. Most guys who try to date Beth try to have some sexual interaction on the first date. Why would Daryl be any different? If anything, since he's so forward, they won't even make it out of her doorway before he whips his dick out and grabs at her breasts.

"Huh, it's official. I have nothing to wear!" Beth screams from her closet. Maggie snoops around the apartment and finds nothing catching her eye. Searching her cupboards, Maggie finds cereal, bread, cans of fruit, jellies and peanut butter. In her fridge, milk, whip cream, dressings, salad mix, lunch meat, cheeses, and other small snacking items. In the freezer, ice, frozen dinners, desserts, and margarita mix. Nothing of which Maggie can remotely take interest in.

"What're yer' options?" Maggie finds her way back into Beth's room, where she is racing around in her black lacy bra and matching panties. Her hair is curled in big spirals and lightly bouncing as she runs.

"I have this white cocktail, this navy skirt with white tank top, or this black strapless dress, but none I these are adequate!" Maggie holds up the black dress and then looks through Beth's closet. She finally pulls out a white and floral strapless dress with cute brown belt and also held up red high heels.

"This with ruby red lipstick and black shadow eyes, you'll look irresistible." It isn't that Beth is scared of not looking appealing, she just doesn't want to be over or under dressed. But this dress was perfect. "Go get ready! He'll be here any moment and you still have a whole bunch of prepping to do!"

After Maggie applied all of Beth's makeup and helped her fix anything that wasn't in place, Maggie was getting ready to leave when at the door a knock came.

"Maggie! You have to leave!" Beth starts shoving Maggie toward the the exit and Maggie stops.

"What! How am I supposed to leave? Go down the death trap that's the fire escape?!" Light bulbs go off in Beth and she starts pulling Maggie to the window with the window escape. "Yer' nuts!" The door knocked again.

"Uh, jus' a second please." Maggie turns on her heel and escapes from Beth's grasps, who falls into the couch. Maggie runs to the door and Beth loses it. "Margret! Don't you dare!!"

To late. Maggie swings open the door.

"Hello!" She's out of breath, but she does her best flirtatious voice. Daryl stands in the hallway holding daisies mixed up with carnations, and a small wrapped box. Maggie's mouth drops. She knew he was a redneck, but she din think he looked this good. Daryl is dressed up in nice jeans a black dress shirt, boots, and his semi long hair neatly brushed . True, he normally wouldn't have dressed like this, but he figured he at least should dress nice for a beautiful woman. "Come... Come in please."

He smiles and walks into the foyer. Beth is in the living room still in the living room herself up from the escaping sister. He can't help but be shy.