A Day With The Greene's

Wrapped in his arms, Beth opens her eyes to the clock on the wall. 7:40. Why is it, she always wakes up early when it's he day off. A sudden pang hits her and she sprits out of Daryl's grasp and into the bathroom. She just makes it to the toilet before spewing her guts everywhere. It's violent for sure. Morning sickness is her worst enemy these days.

Daryl, unexpectedly, comes in and pulls her hair away from her face as she empties her stomach. he kneels on the floor behind her waiting for it to be over. After a few minutes she pulls her face away from the porcelain thrown, and sits back against Daryl's chest. He releases her hair and wraps his arms around her rubbing her stomach gently.

"Ya done?" He kisses the back of her head and she sighs.

"I don't know. I hope so." She wipes her mouth and lays her head back against his shoulder. Kissing her temple, Daryl slowly gets up and grabs some mouth wash out if the cabinet above the sink. He popes some in the cap and hands it to her. The taste was super mint and was awful, but she lent over the tub and spit it out after swooshing it around her mouth for almost five minutes.

"Feel better?" Grabbing her hands he helps her to her feet.

"Yeah. Just a lil hungry now."

"Haha ya know Greene, yer' somethin'." He leads her back to the bed and they snuggle close. "Baby, you get up way too early."

"I know. I don't know what's wrong with me." She rolls over and kisses his lips. Soon, her heightened labido takes over and she finds herself on top of him, grinding overtop his boxers.

"Oh, baby, we shouldn't do that here....ahhhh." Without being able to resist the notion, Daryl slides his boxers down and her underwear, because somehow in the middle of the night, she slid out of her pj pants.

"Ooooo...mmmmm." She quickly slides him in her and she can barely hold on.

"Shit, baby... slow down....huhhhh. O my God." He tries to stay as quiet as possible, because who wants time caught by your girlfriend's parents or siblings yer first time you spend the night, let alone ever? She moves so fast that her orgasm has come and went at least two times; Daryl, still trying for one.

"Ahhhh! Oh Daryl.......mmmmm oh! Oooooooo, I can't!" She cums again and finally Daryl can feel himself building.

"Shhhhhh......shiiiiii........shit. Shit. Shit!" He finally cums and Beth rolls off of him, panting and silently cursing how great that was. After finally catching his breath he looks at Beth, who is strewn across him and the bed. "What was that like five for you?"

She just giggles and rolls over to kiss him. God he hopes no one heard that. They end up falling asleep and he wonders why. She was like the energizer bunny. He hates to admit it, but his dick kinda hurts from that.

"Rise an' Shine!" Annette calls through the door at a quarter to nine. Daryl rolls over and Beth is gone. Getting up he heads to the bathroom, where Beth is curdle up by the toilet.

"Sweetie.... Bethy, time to get up honey." He gently shakes her and she wakes up. Rubbing her eyes she sits up an he can't help but feel bad. Scooping her up he takes her back to the bedroom and dresses her. He finds himself in his own clothes and try head out to the kitchen.

"How'd ya sleep?" Hershel calls from the sink, where he is washing his hands.

"Very well, thank you." Daryl says and rubs Beth's back.

"Yeah, sides waking up to puke." Maggie and Glenn frown as they try to eat a donut. "Sorry y'all."

"Still havin' mornin' sickness are ya?"