70 | i hate it when. . . [requested]

. . .

hating

. . .

Harry Potter: "...you put yourself in danger. I know you can take care of yourself, but I can't help but worry about you. I just love you too much to lose you..."

Ron Weasley: "...you get jealous, especially about Lavender Brown. I don't want her! I want you! Nobody else could compare to you..."

Hermione Granger: "...you doubt yourself. You're more intelligent then you give yourself credit for..."

Draco Malfoy: "...you ignore me. I know I've messed up a lot, but please talk to me about it. Talking to you is my favorite part of the day..."

Neville Longbottom: "...you put yourself down. I want you to know that you are perfect just the way you are and I'm so lucky that I get to call you my girlfriend..."

George Weasley: "...you feel that you shouldn't be with me just because you're a Slytherin. I know my previous thoughts about Slytherins weren't all good, but you've helped me see that there are such things as good Slytherins. I love you for you— not your house..."

Fred Weasley: "...you compare yourself to others. I think you are better than anyone else out there. No-one compares to you..."

Luna Lovegood: "...you try to be something your not. Please, don't try to change yourself. The best person you could ever be is yourself..."

Ginny Weasley: "...you doubt your value. You are everything to me, so please don't ever think you're worth nothing..."

Dean Thomas: "...you get so engrossed in your work. I love that you are hard-working, but sometimes you have to relax, baby girl! I hate to see you so worked up..."

Seamus Finnigan: "...you get angry. I know the situation may seem grim at the time, but always know that I'm here to make it better. I'll always be here for you, Lass..."