08 | kisses

. . .

kissing them

. . .

Harry Potter: With your first kiss being very awkward, you both agreed that practice makes perfect! Overtime your kisses became more casual and frequent.

Ron Weasley: It wasn't a big surprise that Ron's kisses were very soft. Even though he may try to look tough, he's just a big teddy bear. Your kisses are incredibly sweet.

Hermione Granger: Your kisses are really quite beautiful. They start off slow and soft but escalate quickly. You two have a lot of bottled-up passion and it tends to come out while you are kissing.

Darco Malfoy: Kisses are surprisingly soft. He will usually places his hands on your cheeks and stroke them gently before leaning in to seal the deal. You find this incredibly sexy!

Neville Longbottom: Your kisses are always really pleasant. But, they are very rarely on the lips. Usually, they are on the forehead or cheek. When you two do kiss on the lips, Neville is almost always the one to instigate them, given that you're too shy to make the first move most of the time. He will push a piece of your hair behind your ear before leaning in to peck you on the lips.

George Weasley: George's kisses were always a surprise. Each one was different making them so addicting. You never knew what you were going to get!

Fred Weasley: Just like your first date, Fred's kisses were very sneaky. He sneaks in a kiss whenever he can, but it's not like you mind it.

Luna Lovegood: Luna's kisses were always so perfectly sweet and soft. She almost always had dominance over your lips, but you didn't really care. You loved the way she would kiss you gently, almost as if she was scared to break you. It made you feel special.

Ginny Weasley: Your kisses were always really relaxed. Your heart always seems like it's going to beat out of your chest when you two get close, but somehow you manage to keep it cool.

Dean Thomas: Kissing was always your favorite. He had a way of making you feel like you were the only person in the world. He made you feel so special.

Seamus Finnigan: Let just say... He likes to blow things up...