22 | your patronus

. . .

expecto patronum

. . .

Harry Potter: White Swan — You have a beautiful heart and you are often very sensitive in most situations. This means you are hurt easily by people with ill intentions. You are courteous with others and have a very pure soul.

Ron Weasley: Black BearYou have a wild and free heart. You are self-sufficient and need very little help from other people. You are able to cope with difficult life problems alone and can adjust to any situation.

Hermione Granger: Husky — You are very in touch with your environment and a fantastic team player. You cope well with hardship and you are often able to endure struggles others could not. Despite these hardships, you are gentle when it comes to others. You are also very careful and kind when it comes to other people.

Draco Malfoy: Bloodhound — You have good morals and a loyal heart. Your moral values revolve around what is right for those around you and keeping life fair. You are not easily corrupted when it comes to your personal beliefs and do not easily have your interests dictated by others. You are joyful in character and have a patient heart.

Neville Longbottom: Dolphin — You are typically very social and intellectual. You're smart and quick witted. You have an excellent ability to understand other people and empathies. You have a fun loving nature that can take many forms, be it the life and soul of a party or individual activities, fun is your department.

George Weasley: Ocicat — You are playful in nature and independent. You are protective of those you care for and family is particularly important to you. However, your caring nature does not stop your independent unique personality from shining. You also have a darker side too which manifests itself into stubbornness, but this side of you is very uncommon.

Fred Weasley: Black Swan — You are highly in touch with your emotions. Your passion allows you to devote yourself to your interests and become an expert in your chosen field. You thrive in a warm and friendly atmosphere and you feed off positive energy and give it out just as freely.

Luna Lovegood: Thestral — You have a gentle heart and is kind to those around you. You have a deep understanding of nature and will often make others feel like they are on the same wavelength.

Ginny Weasley: Fox — You are adaptable and independent. You are a strong character which sometimes makes it hard for other people to be around you. You are independent at heart and won't sacrifice person beliefs for anybody.

Dean Thomas: Hummingbird — You are bright and cheerful. You have a very sensitive side to you which can be used against you. You are carefree and playful. You are very popular among your friends. You care a lot about things you are passionate about.

Seamus Finnigan: Wild Cat — You are intelligent and a quick thinker. You can often outsmart those around around you. You have a fiery heart and a feisty mouth. Tough and clever, intelligent and sometimes stubborn.