64 | would includes [part 2]

Being With Seamus Finnigan Would Include:

• Going to Quidditch games together. You would even help each other with applying pride paint on each other's faces! Red and yellow for Gryffindor!

• Dean and you are best friends! He's like a brother to you, but Seamus sometimes can get a bit jealous. When this happens, he will become stand-offish. You tend to notice this rather quickly, so you would usually kiss him or hold his hand to make sure he knows you only have eyes for him.

• Lots and lots of hand-holding, kissing by the lake, and tight, long hugs!

• PDA to the point where everyone else around you gets a little uncomfortable; sometimes they would have to leave the room! You and Seamus only laugh at this, having no intention of ever stopping!

• He wouldn't stop talking about you to Dean. Poor Dean would have to hear about you for years. Seamus constantly bragging and crushing on you, making Dean want to simultaneously snap his neck, but also smile because he's never seen his two best friends happier than when they were together!

• You making fun of his accent a lot, but always apologizing for it afterword.

• This often comes back to bite you in the butt, because he makes fun of your accent as well.

• You always stealing his scarfs because they smell like him and they help you sleep. He usually doesn't mind this, because he would find you all curled up on the windowsill with his scarf in your hands. For once, you looked peaceful, the nightmares you often experience totally gone. This site always puts a smile on his face. Therefore, he's never mad about you stealing things of his.

• Him always trying to do something romantic like using a charm to turn the leaves of trees your favorite color. It never works, though. He ends up making the tree explode, but you find his effort nice anyway!

• Soft kisses half of the time and full-blown make-out sessions the other half.

• Seamus just being the sweetest, kindest boyfriend in the entire world!

Dating Newt Scamander Would Include: