63 | would includes [part 1]

Being A Hufflepuff And Dating Fred Weasley Would Include:

• He wouldn't have noticed you until your sixth year, but you have definitely noticed him throughout the years

• You were in the same year, but he's a few months older than you.

• You admiring him from afar, while staying in the background. Shy and timid as ever. Little did you know that he was doing to same, whilst trying to work up the courage to ask you out.

• You being very patient, shooing off anyone else that may have taken a slight interest in you. Your heart would wait for him, even if it took a million years. You would always wait for him.

• With a little push from George, Fred would finally attempt to ask you out, but instead, it came out all jumbled up and when you ask for him to repeat himself, he asks for your help with homework instead. You were, of course, disappointed by this, but you helped him regardless.

• After many other failed tries to 'win you over,' he finally asked you, plain and simple. After your overall shock, you said yes, of course!

• Simple, yet romantic dates! It was as if he knew exactly what you were thinking at the moment like you had known each other for years expect for months. If you were in the mood to walk in the snow, he would take your hand and pull you from the window, guiding you on a journey through the fresh, white power without so much as a word from you. If you were craving candy, he would throw you on his back, giving you a piggyback ride all the way to Hogsmeade, again without any hints from you. He just knew what you liked when you liked it.

• Your best friend being Cedric Diggory and Neville Longbottom. Sometimes Fred would get jealous, but it only takes a small gesture such as a warm hug or a quick kiss to reassure him.

• He would walk you from and to the Hufflepuff common room, making sure no-one dared to pick on you. This was especially the case when Umbridge took charge. He knew the consequences for breaking one of her ridiculous rules and he wanted to make sure, if the situation ever occurred, he was there to take the blame. He couldn't see you hurt. Either emotionally or physically.

• George would always make fun of his brother for how in love he was with you. Yet, Fred never let his statements bother him. Usually, because they were all true. He loved and cared for you deeply; more than words could ever express.

• Hidden and sneaky stares and smiled shared across the room. During gatherings and feast, you would both silently communicate back and forth from each of your house tables.

• His family loving you, despite your previous doubts. You were a shy and awkward person, but it seemed as though you fit in just fine with the family of Gryffindors.

• You being accused of being the tamed one in your relationship when in reality you are just as tricky as Fred is. Though you may have a kinder way of approaching a prank, you are definitely not as innocent as everyone thinks you are. This only attracts Fred more.