51 | pregnancy announcement

. . .

little bundles of joy

. . .

Harry Potter: He was with you when you found out you were pregnant. You didn't feel well for a few days and throwing up a lot, so Harry offered to take you to the doctor. It was there where you both found out you were pregnant. Harry was very excited to become a dad and couldn't wait to tell everyone the great news. You, on the other hand, were a little nervous but happy.

"You're pregnant!'"

"What?"

"What?"

Ron Weasley: Ron was a little nervous when he first found out and even fainted when he discovered the test in the trash. You were a little scared by his first initial reaction, but once he came to, he was happy to be becoming a father.

"Y/N, what is this?"

"Suprise! I'm pregnant!"

*Faints*

"I knew he would take it well!"

Hermione Granger: She told you immediately, but not without a little fun first. She dropped hints all day, but you really didn't know until she actually stated it. After you got confirmation, you were extremely excited to have a baby.

"Which sauce do you prefer, Ragu or Prego?"

"Ragu!"

"Really? I like Prego because I'm pregnant!"

"What?"

Draco Malfoy: He knew you were pregnant before you even knew. You were a lot more emotional and getting sick a lot, but you never thought you were actually pregnant. It wasn't until you took a test that you actually believed that you and Draco were going to have a baby. He was very excited and so were you.

"I think you may be pregnant, darling."

"Don't be silly, Draco! I'm on the pill remember."

Neville Longbottom: As soon as you told him you were pregnant he went all out on taking care of you and making sure you were comfortable at all times. He always wanted a child and to be there for his child as much as he could because he never had parents growing up. He didn't want his child to grow up without loving parents.

"Neville, I have to tell you something."

"What is it, babe?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"What? I'm going to be a dad!"

George Weasley: George knew you were pregnant because his mother told him about your morning sickness. He was a little nervous at first but was excited nonetheless.

"My mum said you weren't feeling good. Is everything okay?"

"George. You may want to sit down for this one."

"What is it, baby?"

"Well, funny that you mentioned baby because we're going to have a baby!"

"Are-- are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"That's-- That's amazing!"

Fred Weasley: Fred actually found you crying in the bathroom when you first found out you were pregnant. You were so happy to find out you were going to have a baby and so was Fred.

"Everything alright, Dove?"

"I'm pregnant."

"I'm going to be a father!"

Luna Lovegood: When Luna first told you she was pregnant you didn't quite believe her. It was so unexpected, but you were still very excited. Your baby would be a happy surprise!

"Sweetheart! I'm pregnant!"

"Merlin, that's great!"

Ginny Weasley: You and Ginny found out together! You both waited anxiously for the test to show the results. When you finally got the results back, you both were really excited to be having a baby!

"What does it say?"

"I'm-- I'm pregnant!"

Dean Thomas: When you first told Dean that you were pregnant he was extremely nervous but excited all at the same time. In the later months of your pregnancy, he started getting really excited about being a dad! It was really cute!

"You're going to be a great dad one day!"

"I hope so!"

"Well, you better because you're about to be one!"

"What?"

Seamus Finnigan: When Seamus first found your pregnancy test in the bathroom, you almost burst into tears. You were really afraid, for the life of you-you couldn't remember why that he would be upset. But, it was actually the complete opposite. He was overjoyed to find out that he was going to be a father.

"Seamus-- I'm pregnant."

"Yay! I'm going to be a father! This is amazing!"