10 | what about you annoys them the most

. . .

annoying them

. . .

Harry Potter: Your constant misjudgment of how dangerous a situation can be. Although he knows you can handle yourself, he can't help but be worried about you 24/7. This misplacement of judgment always annoys him, especially when you know you are in way over your head.

Ron Weasley: Your constant attempts to sing. You know you have a horrible singing voice, but that doesn't stop you from trying to hit the high notes of every song you hear on the radio. Ron sometimes gets annoyed but most of the time he just ends up laughing.

Hermione Granger: She hates it when you overwork yourself. Whenever you have something very important to do such as a major essay for one of your classes you tend to focus on nothing else until you finish. You become an absolute monster during this time, which both you and Hermione hate.

Draco Malfoy: You are constantly pushing his buttons. You love to poke fun at him. Whether it's mimicking him or just a little, quiet side remarks, it always makes his cheeks go red with annoyance and embarrassment. It's the cuteness thing you've ever seen.

Neville Longbottom: He knows it's not always your fault, but sometimes you spend a lot of time with other people. You are naturally friendly to everyone allowing you to make friends very easily. You are also horrible at time management, so sometimes you get so caught up in a conversation that you forget all about you and Neville's plans. You can tell this upsets him from time to time, so to make it up to him, you always set a day in the week to spend it with him.

George Weasley: Sometimes you pretend that you can't tell the difference between him and his brother. This ticks him off to no end. Especially, because Fred likes to play along with you.

Fred Weasley: Sometimes your pranks can go a little too far. Like the time to almost blew up his family's house... Let's just say, you were banned from pranks for a while.

Luna Lovegood: There isn't much about you that annoys her, except for when you are reading. You get lost in books a lot, so when she tries to get your attention while reading, you come off as rude.

Ginny Weasley: She absolutely hates that you are better at Quidditch than her. You spent a lot of time at the Burrow practicing your Quidditch skills. It isn't your fault that you are better.

Dean Thomas: You need to have everything perfect. You are a bit of a perfectionist, while Dean's a little more laid back. Whether you are in class or doing work, you'd always point out the things that he missed. It seriously irritates him sometimes.

Seamus Finnigan: Your horrendous puns! It's kind of your thing, but Seamus hates them.