15 | sleeping positions

. . .

holding them

. . .

Harry Potter: You and Harry like to get really close to each other. You both enjoy the warmth your bodies provide and also like feeling the others presence. Harry tends to have a lot of nightmares during the night, so you like to stay close to him, to remind him you are still there.

Ron Weasley: You're the big spoon most of the time. After a long day at work, Ron likes to curl up in your warm embrace. He buries his face into your neck, while you pull him closer to your chest and play with his hair. Sometime during the middle of the night, the roles seem to change and you always wake up in his arms.

Hermione Granger: Hermione enjoys her personal space at night and so do you. So, when it comes to sleeping positions your both are facing away from each other. This may not seem romantic, but the way you look at it is, you always have each other's back.

Draco Malfoy: Draco had many things growing up, but someone who truly loved and cared about him wasn't one of them. That was until he met you. And now that he had you, one of his biggest fears was someday losing you. So at night, where he feels the most vulnerable, he holds you tightly in his arms as if he was afraid you would leave him while he slept. You didn't mind. You loved to listen to the sound of his heart beating and steadiness of his breath.

Neville Longbottom: He's the big spoon while you are the little spoon. You two always sleep really close to each other. He would wrap his arm protectively around you and interlock your hands, making sure you knew he was there. You were extremely grateful for this, especially because you tend to suffer from night terrors often. But with Neville so close, the nightmares never came.

George Weasley: You two liked to face each other, which usually leads to heated make-out sessions before drifting off to sleep. George would usually wake up before you and watch you sleep for a little while before starting breakfast. You would wake up to breakfast in bed and a long cuddling session.

Fred Weasley: You liked to lay on his chest while you both stared up at the ceiling. He would play with your hair and occasionally give you kisses on your forehead. He loved to watch you fall asleep before drifting off to sleep himself.

Luna Lovegood: You both liked to lay on your backs. You, unfortunately, suffered from insomnia and rarely ever slept. So when you two go to bed, you and Luna didn't like to touch because you didn't want to keep Luna up all night with you constantly getting in and out of bed. You basically watched Luna sleep peacefully, swearing to protect her if anything were to happen.

Ginny Weasley: You and Ginny don't have a particular sleeping position. Usually, you are both just too tired to care which leads to both of you to sleep whatever way is the most comfortable. Yet, sometime during the night, you two find each other and wake up in each other's arms.

Dean Thomas: You and Dean like to cuddle. He usually puts his arms around you, while you bury your face in his neck. He slowly rubs your back until he hears your light snores.

Seamus Finnigan: You always sleep hand in hand. It doesn't matter which way your bodies are positioned, as long as you can feel his hand in yours and vice versa, the both of you are able to fall asleep easily.