29 | your boggart

. . .

fears

. . .

Harry Potter: Flying - You've always hated heights, so whenever Harry starts to take out his broom, you try to avoid him at all costs.

Ron Weasley: Spiders - You HATE spider, just like Ron. You are always afraid of getting bitten. Plus, they are just straight up creepy looking.

Hermione Granger: Disappointing the ones you care about - You've always hate failing, especially because you hate the way your parents look at you when they are disappointed.

Draco Malfoy: Darkness - You always hated the dark, especially when you were younger. The only thing that seemed to calm you down were the stars.

Neville Longbottom: Loneliness - You're a very social person, so the thought of being completely alone, scares you.

George Weasley: Failure - The feeling of not reaching your full potential is terrifying to you.

Fred Weasley: Losing loved ones - Losing Fred was the worst thing that ever happened to you.

Luna Lovegood: Small spaces - Whenever you are in a small room or in the middle of a large crowd, you get very claustrophobic.

Ginny Weasley: Public speaking - You absolutely hate talking in front of large amounts of people. You feel like everyone is judging you.

Dean Thomas: Snatchers - When you were on the run, during Lord Voldemort's rule, you feared snatchers every day. You feared what they may have down to you if they ever caught you.

Seamus Finnigan: Water - As much as you love the few of the lake, you would never go into it. Your fear of something dragging you under and drowning you was too strong.