Chapter 40: Something Different

{Here ya go! Chapter 40! xD}

"So, what games are we going to be playing?" I asked Hiccup as he looked through his list of games and he grinned when he found one. "How about fortnite?"

I've never heard of that game, but it sounds interesting. I can give it a go. "Sure, but how do you play the game?"

"The aim of the game is to kill everyone in the game. But there's a lot of obstacles you need to get through. At first, you go onto a bus which takes you to the town you want, but you need to jump out." Hiccup explained.

"But you need to be cautious of the storm which slowly kills you. Whoever is last by themselves or in a team wins."

"That sounds like fun." I smiled while grabbing the controller and had turned it on, just waiting for the game to load. "Alright, I will help you with this. But have you played any shooting games before?"

"Yes, I played call of duty a long time ago, but it's been years."

"Well, how about after fortnight we can play call of duty?" Hiccup suggested.

"I would really like that. But do you have any other games you play besides fortnight?"

"Not really, my brother plays the rest of them. Just fortnight is my thing for now anyway." He chuckled. As I watched the home screen come up, I had started to prepare myself. This is going to be a shit first round for me that's for sure.

"Alright, so we're now in the lobby M'lady, so you can see your competitors. But make sure to practice. Just like in Call of Duty, you got to use you're remote the same way." He explained as he showed me how he does it with his remote and I started to follow his instructions.

"Your getting it!" He chuckled as I moved my avatar around the 'lobby' and had started to pick up things. "Well, this is interesting." Hiccup grinned a little as I kept going, but before I knew it, the clock had stopped to zero, and I watched myself go into the bus that takes us to this island which has different towns. "So, Hiccup." I said, and he had faced me. "How is your business going?"

"It's going good. Its stressful but were making profit." He said as the two of us landed and we had started running towards a building. "Follow me." Hiccup instructed as I quickly got my character to run towards his and I had noticed that the buildings had different supplies, such as guns, ammo and a lot more.

"So, what do we do?" I asked as we got into a building with him.

{I don't know the controls for fortnite, so don't take this the wrong way if you know :)}

"Click the circle to collect, then collect the gun or ammo, then shoot the way you would usually."

"Okay." I said as I grabbed the gun which had a little bit of ammo in it and I looked around to see if there was anyone around, which was strange. I don't hear or see anyone. "Hiccup, I don't hear anything."

"I do, there's a group downstairs." He said before I watched his character run down the stairs, and to watch his part of the screen, to see him shoot at that group, I was impressed-

"Needing you right now partner!"

"Oh right. Sorry," I said quickly as I ran down to shoot at the guy, but I had instantly got shot. "CRAP!"

"It's fine Astrid, we can win another game." He chuckled as he continued to play without me. {I suck at writing video game stuff;-;}

"Alright," I smiled as I continued to watch him... I guess this night won't be so bad as I thought it would be.

{I know this is the worst chapter in existence but I don't have the inspiration to make this chapter longer. (I will make the next one longer). But please make sure you know this, I'm stressed and I haven't had much time to make a chapter. So this is the best you'll get for chapter 40. I might update it when I have time, but right now it isn't the case. 

I will be on hopefully in a few weeks on holiday's where I can work my butt off and update for you guys, and I'm sorry for the month long wait. You guys are an amazing group of readers. I will see you all soon hopefully,

Foreverhttyd xx}