Chapter 31: Thank you... (Part 1)

Astrid

It has been about twenty minutes since Hiccup and I have started to plan the idea for Matthew, which is actually going pretty well. But, I am just hoping that this will all work.

"Do you have any other ideas M'lady?" Hiccup asked me as he took a bite of the spaghetti.

"Actually, I do have an idea." I said as I took a bite into the delicious meal. "I am thinking of maybe after they meet up and have a chat and all, maybe they can have a nice lunch and do something else," I said.

"M'lady, you are inspirational." He grinned before I hit him on the shoulder. "Oh shut up you," I giggled before I had taken another bite of the spaghetti. But I had started to feel a piece of it pull towards the bowl and that had started to irritate me.

But, I hadn't noticed that Hiccup was tugging at the other side of the piece that I was looking for. But I kept pulling to find myself leaning in even more and I thought I was going near the bowl, but I eventually found myself kissing a pair of lips that was kissing back. [Cliche scene 😏].

"Go Asty!" Ralph said grinning which had caused Hiccup and I to pull back and I had started to blush.

"Thanks Ralph, real helpful," I giggled and I had looked over to Hiccup who was grinning. "That was very romantic M'Lady."

"I didn't expect that to happen though," I said before Hiccup had started to hold my hand and I kept smiling.

Ya know, this date is actually going pretty well...

~~~
Astrid
It was early the next morning when I had arrived at work, 3:55am and I'm right on time. "Astrid!" The receptionist smiled as I had arrived into one of the cancer wards.

"Morning Silv, how's work?" I said taking off my jacket and putting it on the hook before putting my bag down.

"It's alright. How was your date last night?" She grinned at me and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"It was really romantic. Hiccup and I went out to a nice dinner, we shared spaghetti and also we shared one and accidentally kissed." I blushed at the last part and she started laughing.

"I knew you two are meant for each other."

"Oh shut up," I giggled before I had signed myself in and walked out of the reception area to the trolley which had stored some supplies that I needed.

"Astrid," A nurse bursts out of the room, looking extremely terrified. "What's wrong now?" I looked over to her.

"One of our cancer patients isn't going well at all... I'm new here to and I have no idea what to do..." She said while putting her hands up to her face.

"Alright, I'll help you." I said before the two of us had went into the room to see two people on each side and then the cancer patient just lying there, looking extremely pale and didn't look very well.

"Who are you?" The man sitting there snapped at me and I looked over to him, staying as calm as possible. "I'm Astrid, your sons nurse had asked me to help her with him."

"We don't need no help, especially after she doesn't even know what she was doing!"

"She's new here, you need to understand that," I said trying to defend her and the boy had looked up to me with no reaction, not even a smile.

"Don't worry about it dad... Like this nurse is saying-" He had started to cough loudly, but had continued. "She's just new. She will learn," He said before I walked up closer to the bed.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Ollie." He smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm Astrid. But how are you feeling?" I said grabbing a small notebook out of my pocket as well as a pen.

"I'm just feeling sore and sick..." He said before he had grabbed his sick bag and had vomited into it.

"Ew," His sister said as she covered her nose from the smell.

"How long have you worked here?" His father asked me and I clicked my pen.

"About three months now, but I had training a long time ago when my mum was alive." I said.

"I'm going to get you some morpheme and also get you a couple more sick bags. I'll get your nurse to see where your doctor is," I said before walking out to see the other nurse standing there nervous.

"Hun, listen to my instructions." I said ripping the small piece of paper from the notebook and I passed it to her.

"Get some morpheme and a couple of sick bags. I'll see if his doctor is here." I said passing it to her and she nods.

"T-Thank you..."

[Hey gang! Good to see ya! I finally got off my lazy ass and had decided to finish this chapter. I hope to update more and thank you for 1000+ votes you guys are awesome xx

See ya soon!

Foreverhttyd]