Chapter 9: Thanks For The Save, Hiccup

"Here you go." Astrid had handed over Hiccups coffee and the special meal, before Hiccup smiled.

"Thank you, but we need to discuss the times and stuff." He said getting another blank document up.

"Yes, we do." She said before going off to another table not far away from Hiccup and she had started to order someone else.

"Well, do you get random shifts or do you work on the same night each week?" Hiccup yelled out to Astrid.

"I work at different shifts each week. Sometimes double, sometimes singles." Astrid said as she gave the chef another order.

"Ah right!" Hiccup said typing up a note on his computer.

"Honey, can I please order? I have been here for the past ten minutes waiting to order!" A lady yelled from the other side of the room and Astrid had sighed.

"Coming!" Astrid had gone over to the costumer and she had started to order her.

"I apologise for the wait mam, now what would you like?" She asked the lady and she had snatched the menu out of her hands before she had looked at it.

"I haven't decided yet!" She snapped and Astrid had looked back over to Hiccup to see that he was grinning at her.

"Alright mam, I will be back with you in a moment." Astrid had started to leave the table, but the lady had gripped her arm very tightly.

"NO! YOU STAY HERE!" She roared at the girl and Hiccup's grin had started to turn into ad death glare.

"But I do have other costumers to order as well mam."

"You are only going to order me and to me only!" She pulled Astrid over to her table which had gotten everyone's attention in the restaurant.

"I-."

"You know, I can call the police on you if you don't let the young woman go!" Hiccup had walked over to the lady before showing his phone screen with the numbers "911" in it and the lady had started to growl angrily at the boy.

"And I can get them onto my side!"

"Not with that death grip you have there!" Hiccup said before he looked over to his scared employee.

"I can do whatever I want!"

"Well then..." Hiccup had hit the call button and he had put the phone on loud speaker.

"Hello, this is Berks police station, what can I help you with?"

"Hi, there is a young woman at the Berk's main restaurant and she has been threatened and hurt by an adult woman who had made her stop working just go get her to only order her food and no one else's. Right now, she is holding her with a death grip and she is crying from the pan. Can you please come down and help me out?" Hiccup had grinned at the lady as her reaction had started to change.

"Of course, Mr Haddock, we will be down there in a moment." Hiccup had kept looking at the woman before the phone had hung up.

"See, one click of a button and they come." Hiccup had looked over to Astrid who was smiling a little, but the lady didn't look very happy.

"YOUR SO DEAD!" She threatened Hiccup before she had thrown Astrid down to the ground and she had started to charge towards Hiccup.

"Hiccup! Look out!" Astrid had looked at him scared half to death until the sirens of the police had started roaring at the front of the restaurant.

"I got this!" He yelled before he had moved past her, watching the charging last run past him and had bashed a police officer.

"Ow?!" He groaned as he had hit the ground and Astrid had put her hands up to her mouth.

"You okay?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks to you." She smiled as Hiccup has helped her up.

"No worries, but can I see if your hurt?" Hiccup asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, that's fine." She has kept watching Hiccup as he had started to check her out for injuries.

"You are under arrest for harassing and abusing?!" A police officer yelled at the young adult and she had gotten up with her eyebrows lowered.

"All I wanted was to eat in peace?! How did I harass her?!" She roared.

"You hurt a waitress as she was duty and you threatened her!"

"ARGH!!" She screamed before she had walked out of the restaurant with two policemen going after her.

"Are you alright mam?"

"Yeah, I'm thank you." She smiled as she had held onto Hiccup.

"That's good, if you need anything just let us know." He said shaking her hand before he had walked out of the room with the rest of them.

"Thank you, Hiccup."

"No worries, but would you like to talk about it tomorrow?" Astrid had gotten off him and had sighed.

"Yeah, that would be nice."

"Okay, I'll see you when I come over then."

[And there's another chapter for you! I am on a cruise at the moment so I have reception. Here ya go XxPinkSkyxX2 your chapter that you've been waiting for XD
Foreverhttyd.]